Indirectly judging another's tulpa?

CreativeMind

When it comes to being concerned on host judging another tulpa or a tulpa judging another tulpa, in the end, it doesn't matter in terms of long term progress. Tulpa, just like host, who become humanized and have existential factors and elements in their own level of sentience and sapience, will see others and use them as contrasts.

With any medium (forums, etc.) that gives gregarious interactions, tulpa(e) will obviously need people and other tulpa to compare themselves to. You could deduce that this helps alleviate the burden on the host's end, because if the tulpa only has the host as the only contrast, the only comparison, that's when existential issues starts harboring in, and that's how people can probably feel their tulpa going through that and thus the host isn't motivated themselves.

Because in the tulpa's perspective, with their own myriad of ways of getting the host's acknowledgement of them and developing some kind of rapport with them, that can be the biggest limit if the host isn't capable of progressively learning to evaluate their beliefs and also manage their own lives as well. It literally makes it plausible to deduce that in order to have any success in this tulpa phenomenon, the host has to be able to be multifaceted, to be able to shift into many roles that contribute to their whole being.

The reason being is, tulpa can easily do the same thing with being multifaceted, but initially, their existence is sustained by the host's acknowledgement of their sentience and sapience until they do it long enough where it becomes second nature. But for me, I'm not too concerned about other tulpa judging my tulpa or me judging other people's tulpa extensively, since my own endeavor in making my own tulpa(e) have existence and become real to me is actually motivation for me to appreciate my own existence.

This tends for me to talk about existential humanism and how we seem to apply this with the "treat as sentient" philosophy that's a metamorphosis from the "assume sentience." I was planning to making another guide (that would be on-going and updating as long as I'm still alive of course) to cover those basic issues and moral dilemmas we face when tulpaforcing.

I'm not saying I'm a know-it-all, but with some of my experience with Lucid Dreaming and how it can produce judgement of self with solipsism, existentialism, and other constructs of philosophy, even when I reached some serious existential issues, it leaves me appreciating my existence more, and my own tulpa(e)'s existence augments that gratitude and appreciation even more, because now I'm admired by how the mind can create a thought-form into someone that literally becomes an expansive of myself.

This is why even in my own personal episodes of doubt (but it's rare now), I don't need others to judge me or my tulpa as an absolute measure of my own being or my tulpa(e)'s being. Every time people give up or make guides saying how you shouldn't make a tulpa because X amount of reasons, they're really just portraying how they're giving up on themselves. To say this tulpa phenomenon doesn't encroach existential questioning is an understatement, this experience really challenges our mental endurance and developing broader intelligence in many things.

Point being, when people or tulpa judge you and your tulpa(e), just know they're entitled to their own opinion, and that trying to gain societal acceptance from others is just a supplement, the core endeavor is accepting your own existence and your tulpa, despite of our lack of understanding of fathoming what's beyond our own horizon and the depths of our minds.

I think this is a simple belief any human being can contemplate about. But of course, this is just the start of what I want to express in the future. People go through those questions themselves, but it's a matter of labeling, analyzing, and making terms out of them. I've seen a lot of members lately changing a lot when they reach those epiphanies and eureka moments in seeing what their problem actually is, the only thing now is spreading that across to a broader communal and collective interaction.

I appreciate your feedback. I agree with you to a degree, but these weren't necessarily the topics I were touching on, it was more of a 'If someone is asking a question and you have the answer, you shouldn't just pass them over if the form of their tulpa doesn't interest you'. As I've mentioned in an earlier post, everyone has their own opinion and is entitled to it, but the whole point of being here is to support, learn, and experiment. Therefore, I feel personal opinions about an individual's tulpa shouldn't muddle a person's willingness to help them (if they can).

As I mentioned earlier, I don't mean 'help everyone', which I know that would be daunting and impossible. What I was really trying to portray was that: if you're reading an interesting post (containing valid questions that aren't answered in guides etc), and are about to reply but don't because you notice the person's tulpa is an anime character, or a pony, or something else you're not particularly fond of, this really is going to hinder our progress as a community to a degree.

I don't really care if someone assumes I am a furry because my tulpa is an anthropomorphic rottweiler and turns their nose up at my avatar, but I feel it would be incredibly cold to avoid any of my conversations, or questions (if they know the answers already) just because my tulpa is in the form of something they might not like.

I'm not here for the social aspect, if I make any friends along the way that's just a plus, I'm here because I want to understand tulpamancing and help improve it. (I am far from this considering my tulpa is still in the beginning stages, but I am confident that we will go far.) Therefore, if I 'run into' someone with a legitimate question who seems to also have the same goals in mind, I will respond to them regardless of what their tulpa looks like.

I suppose you could say I had a tulpa when I was very young, it helped me deal with trauma, and then dissipated when I was relying on it too much. I had a very...'twisted' childhood to say the least. Basically when I read what a tulpa is defined as, my jaw hit the floor. I've talked to others about him, and they've said 'maybe he was a guardian angel' or a 'spirit guide', but I'm certain now that he was a tulpa. For all I know I'm recreating him now, this could be the same spot of my mind, who knows. -Ahem- Running off topic, point being I'm really interested in this, and will cherish this one.

I understand people and tulpae will all judge. I understand tulpae are just like people and it is 'human nature' to judge. I don't expect everybody to just drop their opinions and vow to never judge another person again. I just hope that personal opinions on something as minute as 'what that person's tulpa looks like' doesn't get in the way of serious people exchanging helpful information. That'd be like two scientists, one a Steeler's fan, and the other a Brown's fan, throwing fits and creating tension in the laboratory, or just keep walking on by when one is making a mistake that the other notices it but doesn't say anything, it just doesn't accomplish much.

As far as how tulpae and humans both need others to compare themselves to, I will have to disagree. Is that what most people go through for themselves? Perhaps. But I feel it does not apply to all. Studying Buddhism I follow the words of the Dalai Lama and feel certain things are counterproductive, such as judging others and comparing myself to others. I'm sure there's a pinch of judgement in there somewhere, I'm still progressing (and always will be), but it's not typically something to cross my mind. BUT, I understand that this is not how most people live their lives, it is merely the path that I have chosen. In relation to this, I do not judge others for their opinions, I just don't think that it should get in the way in the exchange of valid information when we (the serious ones anyways) all have the same goals. It just seems so petty to me. In a word full of people, I am a people, you are a people, we are all people.

In short, let me put it this way: I love myself, I love the world, I love the bees and the trees, and every living thing, as long as you are not intentionally harming other living things, I will love you. This is irrelevant to our conversation as a whole, but I just wanted to throw out there that when the term 'everybody' is used, it's not always necessarily true. You can accomplish anything with mindfulness, I'm sure you're already aware of this, you seem like a very intelligent person.

I appreciate you bringing other questions up, and look forward to your future guides. You've given me other things to think about, and I appreciate your insight. :)

New? Need Knowledge? - List of Guides - Creative's Creation Handbook

Have you hugged your tulpa today?

I have a dream..that one day ponies, anime characters, cartoon characters, furries, aliens, robots, demons, angels, ghosts, goblins, dragons, elves, eggs, normal people, clouds of gas, fiends, fairies, wizards, knights, kings, and all the other possibilities can sit down together at the table of brotherhood. That they would not be judged by the shape of their form, but by the content of their character. We hold the truth to be self evident, that all tulpa are created equal.

"All thoughts are creative."

@CreativeMind,

Oh.

When it's the question of people creating bias based on the tulpa's form yeah, we do have to realize that at some point that with thought-forms, the predispositions we have with identifying each other as humans can't really be the same for tulpa in general, because they can literally be anything beyond human standards.

And yeah, for people to be color-blind, or in this case "tulpa-blind," as in not really being concerned on what the form the tulpa is, that's something people have to do at an indivdual level. It's possible, but the potential for people being more mature about this is there. And you are definitely right that not a lot of people would engage in mindfulness, and I share some of the underlying concepts of the belief systems you practice (i.e appreciating the existence of things, people, and yourself).

To meet people who could care less of the color, texture, form, or whatever that makes a tulpa, and treats them as sentient and sapient entities that are capable of embracing this reality with others, we can't help but have genuine respect for these people. And I apologize if I went off-topic for your original post, and it was a huge presumption on my end to think you weren't aware of those things I covered.

Most of my posting is catered towards generalization with being as secular as possible, huge generalizations, and you have every right to pick and choose what's needed for you and your own set of philosophies and principles you stand by. And as for your experience with the tulpa you had in your childhood, and how one may make deductions that they're spirit guides or guardian angels, I'll tell you a short story of something similar to that in Lucid Dreaming.

Eva, one of my tulpa(e), before I labeled her as a tulpa as well with other things (spirit guide/astral guide/anima/anything I could think of in the past), she was literally the thought-form in my dreams where I would sublimate all sorts of expectations I had for myself. She was a bit free and a bit of a rebel, and it was understandable because she showed me that if I relied on her way too much, at some point I wouldn't be able to improve myself on an individual level. So at some point, especially when I reached the existential questioning on my own in my dreams and reality itself (self-fulfilling prophecies, selective attention, solipsism, etc. mindfulness and other philosophies) I realized that these thought-forms in my perception of reality are my cries for delegating that burden in appreciating my existence more. Not literal cries, just the yearning one may have for closure and building a safety net in their experiential totality.

And again, I do apologize for the generalized formatting I attempt to give in most threads, there are definitely people who take a path where they only focus on themselves and the confines of their minds (tulpa and all of that). And I do try my best to give secular implications and declarations in my posting so that people of all beliefs can get the core ideas, and use that as a supplement with their more specific and defined beliefs.

Personally, I see myself more as an individual that wants to be able to experiment with metaphysical things but at the same time built a multifaceted countenance and demeanor to flow in and out with reality and secular things along with experiences that may be beyond the spectrum of my own competence (both conscious and unconscious). You could say that despite of my shifting between Agnosticism and Atheism, they just feel like temporary labels, and the more I aim to acknowledging my existence and my tulpa(e), the less I care of labeling myself with certain belief systems, because it seems I flow through some aspect with them, cherry picking anything that will help me.

But I agree that we don't necessarily need people to use as contrast, but just for implication sake, and to prevent people from getting confused with slightly Solipsistic mentalities with this tulpa experience, I just put the gregarious nature into the equation for community in general. But on a personal level, I do share some of the concepts that you go about personally as well.

I just want to gather as much knowledge as I can, and I know that I have to be able to appreciate my existence more to have a productive lifestyle with my tulpa(e). And I'm sure you're doing the same as well, but in your own unique beliefs, and I definitely acknowledge and admire your disciplined mentality.

And whenever I use "everybody," I use that term loosely, very loosely, so if it seems that I might talk about it as an absolute standard people should go by, forgive my formatting. I acknowledge that not everyone will agree to that, and ultimately, we have to do this for ourselves and not really become too attached towards others.

Again, thanks for your response, I always learn something from all members in this community.

I have a dream..that one day ponies, anime characters, cartoon characters, furries, aliens, robots, demons, angels, ghosts, goblins, dragons, elves, eggs, normal people, clouds of gas, fiends, fairies, wizards, knights, kings, and all the other possibilities can sit down together at the table of brotherhood. That they would not be judged by the shape of their form, but by the content of their character. We hold the truth to be self evident, that all tulpa are created equal.

-Waves little flag-

Again, thanks for your response, I always learn something from all members in this community.

It seems we have a bit in common. I've always delved in and out of the metaphysics aspect of things. I commend you on not 'labeling' yourself or your belief systems specifically, there doesn't seem to be much point in it if you're going to continually push forward and discover new things. (I guess what I mean is that the only time I see a point in labeling yourself is when you've committed 100% and put all of your faith into a system.) I think it's fair to say that we have both gone through much in that regard, I feel I could really relate to you.

I've shared lucid dreams with what was once my 'guide' or 'tulpa', but have not seen him since. (Many many years ago.) I think perhaps the one that I'm working on now is just a renewed form, a rebirth, if that makes sense. I have a hard time believing that every tiny piece of his existence is gone. All the more reason to really appreciate the tulpa I have now. I'm really happy that you have been able to keep yours and grow with them, I am so inspired by your progress and your devotion to your tulpa(e) and visa versa.

We're going to really have to chat beliefs and philosophies sometime, I think it'd be great fun! I doubt I could help in any way, considering you are way ahead of me with the understanding of tulpae, but if there's anything I can do for you please do let me know!

Always a pleasure reading your thoughts, and wishing you nothing but the best. :)

New? Need Knowledge? - List of Guides - Creative's Creation Handbook

Have you hugged your tulpa today?