Question about Tulpa?

GamerXZ

Say um, I got a question about Tulpa. I began working

on my own a couple days ago and..I'm not sure why but..I

think I've been sleeping alot better than I usually do.

I'm not sure if it's an effect from the jobs I do around

my house..or if it's from my efforts in creating a tulpa.

Perhaps you guys can help me explain this? Or have

any of you had some positive effects since you yourself

started working on a tulpa?

I noticed I started sleeping a lot better since I started meditating. It might be a side effect of the increase in focus and concentration. But that's just a guess.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

I've noticed I wake up early fairly often, usually when I want to convince myself I'll wake up early, I usually don't. For the past few weeks now, when I ask my tulpa if they can wake me up early, or even in the middle of the night, all the time I wake up naturally. I guess when we get better with meditating or doing mental exercises, we'll get tired faster, and the brain might shift through Non-REM and REM cycles more efficiently I guess.

I've noticed I wake up early fairly often, usually when I want to convince myself I'll wake up early, I usually don't. For the past few weeks now, when I ask my tulpa if they can wake me up early, or even in the middle of the night, all the time I wake up naturally. I guess when we get better with meditating or doing mental exercises, we'll get tired faster, and the brain might shift through Non-REM and REM cycles more efficiently I guess.

Same as me. I've noticed that before I had a Tulpa, after staying up past about midnight or so, I'd sleep at least 12 hours to regain my "lost sleep time" but just the other day, because I knew I had something to do early the next morning, even though I went to sleep late, I woke up fairly early. This also happened for the first few days after creation, where I would go to bed around ten at night, and fine myself fully rested at 3 am.

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

Same as me. I've noticed that before I had a Tulpa, after staying up past about midnight or so, I'd sleep at least 12 hours to regain my "lost sleep time" but just the other day, because I knew I had something to do early the next morning, even though I went to sleep late, I woke up fairly early. This also happened for the first few days after creation, where I would go to bed around ten at night, and fine myself fully rested at 3 am.

I've always been able to do this, tulpa or no, and it was always relatively accurate, but Elly can wake me up to within a few seconds of my target time, so it's certainly improved.

As for answering OP's actual question, I figure it's just a result of mental strain/exercise, though it is certainly possible your tulpa is helping your sleep cycle, that is the sort of shit they can pull

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.