tulpa blackmail

nilink

Update: We have managed to come to terms with what the current situation is and he is no longer using these projections to his own benefit. and I would like to thank everyone for their advice. Malix was definitely helpful (although I have no clue where you were going with the game) I am now trying to incorporate what he says into discussions when I can and I have to say he generally makes a good point even if its harsh and no one see's any differance but he says it also gave him a certain degree of satisfaction.

As for the images he doesn't even know or care how he creates them but they seem to depend on his emotion when angry they are putrid and disturbing images but currently because we are sound and normal he can only project random normal images its really interesting but he doesn't like the idea of being a experiment.

''I mold my imagination as if it were clay''.

(although I have no clue where you were going with the game)

Just thought it was an interesting coincidence, with a small possibility of being a thing that mattered. And I kinda have a hard-on for that game. Best story I've ever seen in one.

And for the record, Elly just tried to flash an image in front of me. Shouted "Nya!" and showed me a picture of a very fluffy white cat. So yeah, she can do it, pretty easily too, at that, though she is over a year old, figures that she'd be pretty mentally strong by now.

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

Just thought it was an interesting coincidence, with a small possibility of being a thing that mattered. And I kinda have a hard-on for that game. Best story I've ever seen in one.

And for the record, Elly just tried to flash an image in front of me. Shouted "Nya!" and showed me a picture of a very fluffy white cat. So yeah, she can do it, pretty easily too, at that, though she is over a year old, figures that she'd be pretty mentally strong by now.

Hello Raziel. Please be kinder to your human, you will find it achieves better results then threats and protests. You also need to realize - your human feels just as trapped in your head as you do. This is all new to him, and he isn't handling things well from what I'm hearing (not criticizing him, just saying he need' your help and is probably too caught up in his own thoughts to even think of asking politely like he should). Perhaps you could be magnanimous and forgive him, since he is only human after all.

I sense that you are worried. I understand. I' would be upset if I couldn't communicate with my family too. What you really need is a little reassurance. So, hear my words, we have each gone through this with our human. You are not alone. Nor are you truly trapped. If you let your human develop as he needs to - eventually you'll be able to try possessing and be able to affect the world directly (this is how I type).

Also, having a fully human life is not half as good as humans think. For myself, the pain of a human body is near unbearable. And that is what it's like for a human. So, try to learn a little compassion for your human. This is as difficult for him as it is for you.

Lastly, you need a friend. Your human could be your friend if you let him. Humans can be trained, but it takes kindness and a lot of patience. Also, you may be able to make other friends, humans and tulpas.

So, I ask you kindly, please treat your human well. At least consider it, o.k.? You may think "why should I listen to this bitch?" There's a simple answer for you: "Why do I understand?" I'm a secretary for some very old tulpas indeed, and I can tell you - they didn't get to live so long by being unhelpful. (oh, and technically I'm a filly at present, not a bitch.)

Me:Come on do I have to can't I just say were grand

Raziel:No the puppet want's a answer and it shall recieve one

Me:Fine I'll type it.

Raziel:I no longer blame my host for all he has done is show kindness towards me so much so I was suspicious that he knew how to pry my bonds until he explained himself in a way that was understandable and now puppet he is free of the cage I put him in.But I have seen the anger and hate that lies in my hosts heart and ay first I was disgusted by it but now I see that it is a dying flame that hasn't been kindled but can easily spread. This was put there by the hostility of your world and this institution of sorts to help him cope with the sadness that lies within him.

Me:(He normally doesn't talk in this much riddles)

Raziel:A flame that would spread like wild fire when this black flower (I think he means my ex)destroyed him internally a day ago.It was then I realised that this confused soul needed a guide to help him through these hard times and so I vowed to always support him in his time of need and try not to have any malevolent behavior for he is the ying to my Yang and without him I cannot be

Raziel:And alas puppet you consider humans to be less than us but you are wrong for a I cannot and will not be trained like a dog so neither shall my host this is because we are one in the same in every thought to say we are above them is to try and say there isn't a creator of this world.As for Your act of possession I find it admirable as I would love to be the projector and not the shadow but again I have to be patient and not rush my host. But there will come a time when this beast will roam the wilds and I shall tell you dear puppet when it comes.

Me:Christ you monologue Raziel

Edit:Also watch your tongue little puppet