Positives from Tulpae?

MagicHats

I'd like to hear from you guys as a community, what positive things have come out of tulpa's? Any good results, learn anything good about tulape?

I'd like to know since from what I've heard there can be a lot of bad outcomes from getting into tulpae(mostly from other forums but they do stick). Anything good come out of tulpae from a scientific point of view(since it does seem like the site's very into the sciences rather than the philosiphies/beliefs).

For me My two tulpae have been able to give me a new outlook on life as well as different perspectives and opinions. They give good comments about things and can really cheer me up. From a more science-y point it seems to help my mental disorder(I won't go into that very much).

Any positive things you guys have to share?

The causal tulpamancer.

Tulpa - Tess(Complete tulpa), Cora

I used to be an emotionless husk.

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

Yeah, for me, my Tulpa is that one person that I can tell everything to, and I don't have to/can't lie to them. He accepts me no matter what and, actually, just the other day he walked me through something that would've been disasterous.

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

I used to have anxiety attacks pretty often but now they became rare.

Also, I had many sleep problems, but now they're almost gone.

And one of my Tulpa, being a very active person, absolutely loves going out, even if it's just a short stroll, so she managed to make me go out more often.