Have you ever...?

CreativeMind

Okay, so we all do those little things when someone's around. Like, when I have a friend over I'll pull two glasses from the cabinet, then ask what they want to drink. Or two plates, or two whatevers. It's just habit, I'm sure you have some.

Well I'm narrating to my tulpa, and he's upset that he can't really taste tea with me or go outside with me when I smoke (and be able to smell it, the full experience), so I'm going to force while doing these things. With practice, he should know what tea tastes like, etc

I roll my own cigarettes. $5/pack is insane. So habitually I roll two then realize 'wait...wut?'

Ever happen to you?

New? Need Knowledge? - List of Guides - Creative's Creation Handbook

Have you hugged your tulpa today?

No, because I'd have to take down at most 9 or less extra plates, depending on how many I impose. Also since they do most of their eating/drinking in the wonderland.

As for tea, my tulpas use my memory of the food/drink to experience the taste/feel/smell/etc.

Well yes, I'm aware that a tulpa wouldn't be able to physically eat or drink. I kind of meant it as, I was treating my tulpa as if he were a normal guest, by doing what I habitually would do with any other guest, like, completely forgetting that he only exists within my mind.

I think it was kind of a sign that he's become very real to me, haha.

Man, I was just thinking about this! It happened the other day to me. I pulled out like two forks or something, looked at them for a long time, and then realized ne was for my tulpa :P

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

Man, I was just thinking about this! It happened the other day to me. I pulled out like two forks or something, looked at them for a long time, and then realized ne was for my tulpa :P

Ha! I know! It took me a second to realize what I was doing. XD Your tulpa is an anthro wolf? That's cool, mine's an anthro rottie. 8) Have only seen a few anthropomorphic tulpa around here, so...hello! -waves-

...yeah, lately, it has been happening to me too.

Not only now I hold doors open for a few more seconds (even if they tell me that there is no need for that), but the other day I was almost putting on the table another glass.

I keep some space for her, set out pillows for her, keep doors open for her, etc. It's not necessary but it's just kind of polite and nicer for her to...well, not have to walk through things. I've also told a few close friends about her, and ask them to move if they wind up standing where she is. One of them actually tried to hug her in apology, which....made her rather happy, to understate it beyond all comprehension.

As for taste, she tastes things already, without any effort, but her sense of taste seems to be different from mine, and able to affect mine to a small extent, too. As far as smoking goes though, she can't really taste or smell that. Her reasoning being "Well you just kinda breathe it, so, i guess it doesnt have a taste??", and when asked about the smell "um...nah, i just smell the air ^^".

Not that the smell/taste of smoke is something I can imagine her enjoying, so I don't really see any need to force the issue.

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

I've also told a few close friends about her, and ask them to move if they wind up standing where she is. One of them actually tried to hug her in apology, which....made her rather happy, to understate it beyond all comprehension.

I've told most of my friends about Kai, and one of them acknowledges him on all levels. Talking to him, keeping an awareness of his position, and so on. It's kinda weird, but Kai loves it.

Guest AviatorRaven

I'm awful about this. I always make room for her, and open doors for her. I feel like I'm shutting them on her if I don't.