What happened with the original creators of the tulpa phenomenon?

shalkek

As I understand it, the people who started the whole thing were irish and FAQ man. I was around when the two guides were just those pictures from 4chan, but I haven't done much more than a bit of lurking.

I don't get what happened with the first two guys. I've never seen irish in the chat for a while and I think faq man killed his tulpas.

Will someone enlighten me please?

You mean the Tibetan dudes way back when? Dead of course, it's been such a long time.

Dunno about Irish, doubt he'd like to be a part of this shit anymore with our amazing community. Last I heard, FAQ said he's too old for imaginary friends. No idea if something happened after that.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

You mean the Tibetan dudes way back when? Dead of course, it's been such a long time.

Dunno about Irish, doubt he'd like to be a part of this shit anymore with our amazing community. Last I heard, FAQ said he's too old for imaginary friends. No idea if something happened after that.

Well, thanks. By the way, why is there so much animosity in this community? It seems to me everyone here seems to hate the community. Apart for me, I come here for the lolz.

Guest Anonymous

What Kiahdaj

see I can spell it right!

and Sands said, plus the simple fact that after a while people just get bored and move somewhere else.

It's normal to drift away from a community sooner or later.

Or they kill their tulpas and no longer have a reason to stay here.

P.S. Oh you were asking about Irish and Dane specifically...

Well I already typed it so might as well post it.

Well, thanks. By the way, why is there so much animosity in this community? It seems to me everyone here seems to hate the community. Apart for me, I come here for the lolz.

Not everyone. Just Sands.

If I recall correctly, FAQ man felt that his methods were no longer current, and thus he wasn't contributing to the community anymore. He just felt he had no more to offer.

Of course this was before my time, so I'm just repeating what I've read.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

>Just Sands

>Two others said the same after me

You're good at reading, gold star. And FAQ killed his tuppers so you might want to add that to the mix.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Guest Anonymous

If memory serves right Irish joined the navy and that was one of the reasons for him leaving the community, along with him getting sick of it.

Dane gets the last laugh though, with the tulpae shit he started.

Dane gets the last laugh though, with the tulpae shit he started.

I want the logs of that if someone has them, sounds hilarious.