Shepard's Tone

Malix

Shepard's tone is an auditory illusion that sounds like it is constantly rising(or falling). I heard listening to the falling one would cause intensely vivid dreams of falling, intended to use to lucid dream(if i started falling, i'd know i was dreaming). Didn't work, but, had the notable side-effect of making Elly slightly more visible, slightly more audible, and significantly better at possession. Likely the same principle as those binaural things, just wondering if it had the same/similar/any effect(s) on others.

link:

For comparison purposes, worth noting a tulpa's level of progression when stating results, so on that note, Elly is over a year old, highly vocal and active but very rarely hallucinated, and was already pretty good at possession but has been rather out of practice lately.

Right now my guess is it amplifies a tulpa/host interaction based on how strong they are with each individual thing(i.e. it makes them better at everything, but betterer at the things they're good at.)

If this should've gone somewhere else then sorry. not sure if this really unique/interesting enough for this subforum but it's probably worth a shot.

Also, someone else take this over. I'm far too lazy/unmotivated to do much more than go "hey, i found this thing, it might work for you guys too, go check it out"

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.