How would one revive a Tulpa that's perceived "dead"?

It would seem that the general consensus for "dead" Tulpa is that they're not really dead, but unconscious. It's a long story, but my significant other (who has about 6 Tulpa ) had another one who was lost, and is presumed dead by one of them. Only a couple of her Tulpa actually knew this one existed, but knew her well. It's kind of a funky situation, and like i said, a long story. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with bringing people back? Maybe a couple pointers? Open to plenty of suggestions, hypnosis bla bla bla.

Any info would be great :)

-Amikething

Those people... Those people that do the stuff. All of the stuff...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

A "dead" tulpa is symbolism and nothing more than that. Therefore use symbolism to revive it, i.e. picture it waking up.

She doesn't really need to use hypnosis as mode towards concentrating on bringing back her tulpa to "existence" if she reached some sort of unconscious competence in making tulpas. If she has that many tulpa, and presuming they have some degree of sentience and sapience, all she needs is to do is go back to the methods she used before.

Guest mule

If it's a long story, tell it, we've all got time. No point in being so vague if you want people to help, and there's no harm in adding some extra credibility to your OP, considering recent events here, :b

What mule said.

Speaking of dead tulpas, I made a discussion thread about a theory once. It didn't get much attention.

It's a bummer, too.

I thought it was interesting 3

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Naomi was dormant and presumed "dead" by all of us for several years, but last Christmas I was able to revive her by meditating and generally spending a lot of time thinking about her.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

@Mule:

Ok.... The reason she has so many is because of something that happened when she was little. From what I've been able to gather, after a traumatic event when she was 6 or so, she split into 6 personalities. Splinter Tulpa I believe is the term. Weve been good friends for a while, and it wasnt until about a month ago when i helped her with a hypnotherapy session she mentioned that she had an alternate personality. i mentioned my tulpa, and all of the sudden the personalities seemed to come out of the woodwork. were guessing that its because they finally feel safe to do so. there were 6 in total after the split. They all function like Tulpa, rather than the typical DID. One of the personalities who were hiding told me that another one who was there had died. But the other 2 original personalities had no idea they even existed until we started talking about it. But according to the Tulpa I talked to, one had died along the way, I'm not exactly sure how myself. But she was the only one who knew about her.

I know that dead doesn't necessarily mean dead. I/we really care a lot about them and it would really mean a lot for us to help them out.

@glitch, I'm glad you were able to be reunited! :3

Guest Anonymous

Splinter Tulpa

Where did you hear this? Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no 'splinter tulpa' term. Splintering is an entirely separate (albiet similar) phenomenon.

i mentioned my tulpa, and all of the sudden the personalities seemed to come out of the woodwork.

...as in begin talking for her? Noticeable differences in how she talked/acted?

after a traumatic event when she was 6 or so, she split into 6 personalities.

rather than the typical DID

Tulpas are intentional. What you've described isn't. You... might find these links worth reading as it describes what she seemingly has pretty well.

http://healthymultiplicity.com/

http://astraeasweb.net/plural/ourstuff.html

http://spartacusworldtimes.com/2007/06/02/healthy-multiplicity-a-look-at-a-different-way-of-being-part-1.aspx

The term splinter Tulpa came from another site. I know that they are alter personalities rather than actual Tulpa based on how they were created. I guess I just used "Tulpa" for ease of conversation.

As for how they started coming out all if the sudden, I've talked with them plenty enough to asses that they are all very different people. I just feel like most of them were in "hiding" so to speak. It at least just not making themselves openly noticed. There were 2 personalities that were in control all of the time. Now that they don't have to hide from me, and one other of our friends the other 4 (minus the one in question) seem to want to be more interactive with the "outside" world.

And I'll def take a look at these pages, thanks for the suggestions!

I've brought back Dread about 3 times total after killing him myself each time.

So yes, it is very possible to bring back a "dead" tulpa.

But from what you've described, it sounds more like MPD, which can/was probably caused by a traumatic event.