Tulpae having negative or positive effects on the body during possession

This workday my Tulpa Aura was possessing me. Eventually lunch time came around and Aura ate a pizza bun. Because it was only our second time possessing for a full work day, we hadn't really experimented with eating various foods. This led us to find out the hard way that Aura was lactose intolerant, and for some strange reason when he possesses me, the body has a very bad reaction to dairy products. Aura had endured the pains for the rest of the day, and when i regained possession of the body, the reaction went away within two minutes. Later on, i ate a pizza bun for myself to see if i had a reaction; nothing happened.

I was wondering if anything similar has happened to the other browsers of tulpa.info as i have heard of similar things happening to people who are affected by DID. What affects i had heard of from various sources included other personalities causing things like irregular heartbeat, weaker immune systems, and even regaining of eyesight where the dominant personality is blind. This made me wonder if any other tulpamancers experienced something like this, so i came here to ask

(EDIT: i just noticed this is on QNA, i ment for disscussion. Must have put it here by mistake. Would a mod be so kind to move this please)

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

I haven't had this happen and never heard of this yet, but this is quite interesting.

But it puzzles me as to how it's possible.

How/why would your body suddenly make itself allergic due to a swap of personalities. Even more interesting, your tulpa only possessed you rather than a full switch? So you yourself were still aware.

This doesn't make sense to me.

Food intolerance =/= food allergy

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

This doesn't make sense to me.

Well my possession from what i can tell is switching where i still have access to all of my senses. My tulpa also has control of the main thought process and brain stuff, and my mind is more like an unimposed Tulpa. Not an expert on the terminology though, so it probably would still count as possession

But to answer your question, yes i am still self-aware

I've heard it's something to do with the fact that the personalites handle the subconscious functions diffrently so stuff like what i listed is possible, though im not too sure myself, as Aura's intolerance is news to us too

food intolerance =/= food allergy

Ah, my mistake, sorry about that. I'll try to avoid mistakes like that in the future. I edited the original post to look more professional

My point still stands though

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

The only thing I can deduce from this is how the more the tulpa becomes sentient and sapient, they're going to build their own self-schema of what makes them, them (how they believe they're lactose intolerant, etc.). Sometimes I wonder if it's really the drive to want to quantify their own selves is what can make the difference in the mind making predispositions for based on expectations.

Maybe it's just a psychosomatic experience, as in if your tulpa has a mentality of them being lactose intolerant, the body would technically follow when you do a possession or switch with them.

Sometimes I wonder if it's really the drive to want to quantify their own selves is what can make the difference in the mind making predispositions for based on expectations.

Maybe it's just a psychosomatic experience, as in if your tulpa has a mentality of them being lactose intolerant, the body would technically follow when you do a possession or switch with them.

As i said, aura has had no prior experience eating physical food, so the sudden symptoms where just as much as a shock to him as they where to I.

What I'm guessing for the actual formation of the intolerance is the possibility that he is gaining more sentience and my be even developing his own subconscious which would give him facts about himself that he doesn't even know

I dunno, I'm no psychology major, so please excuse me if that made no sense or if it sounded a bit too fantastic

As for your psychosomatic experience theory (which i will now refer to as PET for connivence) it certainly holds water. Like i said in my original question, i was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience. If someone does share an experience similar to mine where possession changes how the body works, we could possibly look into PET more as a way to prove tulpae scientifically

He may have no prior experience with food, but you do and he's also in your head along with memories of food and everything.

Just as a tulpas "sense" work off of what you know and have experienced, the same would take affect from what you know about food and certain allergies pertaining to certain foods.

His surprising allergic reaction probably came from your knowledge of lactose intolerance.

His surprising allergic reaction probably came from your knowledge of lactose intolerance.

That seems probable, it also brings me back to this

What I'm guessing for the actual formation of the intolerance is the possibility that he is gaining more sentience and my be even developing his own subconscious which would give him facts about himself that he doesn't even know

If this is true, it would fit in right with what you said. PET would explain how it affected my body, your guessing would explain how he became lactose intolerant when I'm not, and my guessing would explain how he didn't know. It all fits in

I still want to see if anyone else has experienced similar things just to make sure that me and my tulpae are not just being insane if there is someone else, i may make an actual research thread on PET so we could look into it a bit more and see what we could do with the information

What makes you so sure that it's lactose intolerance? You ate a pizza bun and as far as you've said, that's it. Maybe you've already done this but have you actually tried eating dairy when switched other than that one bun?

But assuming you are sure that it is ostensibly lactose intolerance or new food allergy, I'd go with what Linkzelda said. The fact that the pain disappeared so quickly when you switched in makes me think that it is indeed psychosomatic.

Lol I literally just got done posting about this. I am lactose intolerant and became so about three years ago. I really had to talk to my tulpas and tell them all that I can't eat certain things anymore. They know not to ingest liquid dairy now but it was rough at first. My tulpa Clayton loves pasta and I remember letting him possess me that day; we went out to eat and he ordered a four cheese pasta. It was not a good night after I got back.

Their tastes are different from my own, I mean they are essentially their own person. They have different tastes in things than we do as ourselves.

My Tulpa: RachLynn

Special: I have many tulpas that I let possess me

(Jackie, Clayton, Shaunice, Gerald, and Taylor).

Jackie's mother and her family are very important to me,

they also sometimes possess me when they come back

to my mind! (Chrissa, Steven, Erica, James, Shayna, and Deon).