[Creation] Tulpa Handbook

CreativeMind

Question

Greetings all. I just wanted to share some forcing methods and just coin a few ideas that could be potentially helpful to anyone planning a tulpa. The methods enclosed might also give those who already have a tulpa something new to try. :)

As mentioned in the guide, there are unlimited ways to accomplish what you want to do. Try different things, read MANY guides, and form your own technique and opinions. This is simply a condensed version of my approach to creation. Do what feels right and works for you.

You can access the guide here. (PDF format)

Introduction

Important Vocabulary

What is a tulpa?

What a tulpa is not.

Complexities of the Host/Tulpa relationship

Part 1 – Beginning

The Importance of Proper Planning

The Dangers of Doubt

Importance of Bond

To wonderland, or not to wonderland?

Part 2 – Introduction to Different Tools

Creative Outlets

Meditation

Self Hypnosis

Part 3 – Tips and Exercises

To Plan a Beneficial Personality

Basic Hypnosis Scripts

Wonderland Settings via Hypnosis

Letters to Your Tulpa

Would like to thank Linkzelda for his hypnosis guides. It is through these guides that I had discovered how helpful and effective hypnosis is in forcing. So, thank you!

New? Need Knowledge? - List of Guides - Creative's Creation Handbook

Have you hugged your tulpa today?

I don't know. For a 'handbook' this really doesn't do much in the way of telling us how to make a tulpa. Leafing through this, I think CreativeMind might have got sidetracked on writing about "the importance of bonds/planning" and missed out the actual creation part. I agree with moving to Resources actually; I think the most useful parts of this are resources by nature. Also put a [General] tag on. Look at that redundant tag there.

5 for Resources (I'm changing my previous vote for guides to resources seeing how this is really gives a more detailed approach through a myriad of methods).

1 approval for guides (CyberD), though maybe he'll change his vote later on.

Anyway 5/9 approve for Resources and 1/9 for Guides.

I think this might be more resources, but...

Well, it has some really good stuff in it that I really like. But it also has things that I can only read as DOUBT KILLS DON'T DOUBT EVER ALWAYS BELIEVE BLIND BELIEF. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, I don't think that's exactly what CreativeMind meant and it would have been a good idea to talk about this when they were still around but shit happens. Basically, this thing has some really good things and then some things I think aren't too good, but this could be really great if the author actually came back and we could give them feedback that meant something.

It looks like this is going to be approved, so if no one else approves this for resources before Sunday, count my vote as an approval.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Hypnosis? That's something I don't really approve of personally, but the rest of the guide is fine.

I like the examples that are used when you are talking about talking to your tupper. I think it's pretty cute.

I do, however, agree with many of the things that NotAnonymous stated previously and think those should be fixed up before I can approve this.

I will have to vote only for resources for right now.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard