Redesign Part 1 Complete

Rasznir

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so sorry Pleeb. I'll help however I can. Like many here, I don't make much at my job; but what I have I will contribute, to help. I'm also sincerely sorry if you think what you have done is unappreciated - you have helped so many that you may not realize, more then a few that you've never met.

I only worked this out (for myself) yesterday, from the following :

I've already explained to the staff of tulpa.info that I feel passionately about this - that you should not be suffering due to the financial cost of this community (on top of what is already happening on Earth).

I don't know what more I can do. My skills are still developing, and I derp constantly, but I want to help.

I'm not sure I'm right to post here. If a mod' thinks this inappropriate feel free to delete it (thanks!).

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

The button image issue can temporarily be corrected by choosing American English as your language.

well at least the website doesn't look like fucking shit anymore

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

The new color theme is made by a color blind person, though. Hope whoever designed it didn't go to an art school or that's some wasted money you're never getting back.

Unless you mean there's been another update so it doesn't look like shit, then I'd agree.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

The new color theme is made by a color blind person, though. Hope whoever designed it didn't go to an art school or that's some wasted money you're never getting back.

Unless you mean there's been another update so it doesn't look like shit, then I'd agree.

Why do you think that? I think the new theme is quite good compared to the old one.

Awful, awful color choices that clash. Nursery baby blue and that very weird warm gray just doesn't add up. And then those weird silver quote blocks look like they're from another theme. Either keep the gray or the blue and find a shade that works for the one you picked. Right now it's a theme made by someone who was color blind.

Also so much wasted space when the name, avatar and other shit is on top of the posts. When you have that information on either side, that's alright. It will still waste space, but it's this sort of area you know that isn't going to have stuff in it so it's easy to accept. But when that area is on top of the posts, it blends in with the post area and seeing that it's mostly empty, it becomes wasted space and look very bad.

Also the entire top of the page just looks so... Unprofessional. Like people ran out of money and couldn't get that part finished.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)