Forcing while under the influence

Chris

Hello Tulpa.info! As you can see, I am a fairly new person to this page, I've started from scratch today to make a tulpa ( Keep in mind that I've never had a tulpa before, this is my first time ). So, anyway, I've just been wondering, have any of you ever forced while being under the influence of any psycoactive susbstance ( Such as, nicotine, caffeine, alcohol, marijuana, ect ) Aswell as a Psycoactive psychedelic ( Magic mushrooms, LSD, LSA, Salvia ( I would imagine that would be hard))?

If so, please tell me below. I have been thinking about researching tulpa asmuch as possible.

I have tried forcing under the influence of Salvia. T'is not fun my friend. Forcing under the effects of Salvia, is nigh impossible and trying to resulted in a bad trip. That said, I think it was helpful for development. If I recall correctly experiments have been done in the past with LSD that involved educated people trying to solve a problem, be them physicists, architects, biologists, mathematicians, ect. They gave them a dose of LSD and I believe a good deal of them solved their problem because of the mind altering effects. Similar things have happened to mew on Slavia before. I had a trip during which I concluded that I was basically lying about something about my progress. Thinking about it, I then concluded that was I was being really optimist about how I was doing, and this bummed me out. Then I had another one about two weeks later, was under siege by doubts, then she somehow auto-imposistioned her without even freaking trying and asked what she though about the entire situation. Her response," Fuck it," clear as day. Then the doubts basically just died, and I felt significantly better, . Salvia is a strange substance, but I believe all psychedelics to be good at least in some regard to Tulpa development, not necessarily for forcing, but just in general. Its no substitute for learning how to force and mediate, to develop independence, or anything else, but it gives you good ideas.

Tl;Dr- Tripping can be good for Tulpamaceing

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

Greetings! Welcome to .info. I think it's great that you're designing a tulpa, and it's right to do as much research as possible. Check out various guides, and get an idea of what you want before even starting so you don't have to deal with any confusion later down the road.

That being said, here are my experiences with forcing under the influence. I've included ALL substances, not just psychoactive ones, I figured the information would perhaps still be interesting:

Marijuana - It really slowed Mathias down. So to 'chill' with your tulpa, maybe, but if your brain gets 'lazy' at all when you're high (which most peoples' do), I could see it only useful for bonding/conversation. Music as external stimuli is also pretty nice, for some people it's easier to focus on one thing (ie. music) high than when sober. It seems like both Mathias and myself have been able to appreciate things like music more while high. But as far as forcing traits and trying to 'develop' your tulpa in that regard, I think the mind's a little too sluggish. Every mind is different though.

Alcohol - As you know, it's important to be in a good mood when you drink. Don't force while you're in a bad mood...at all. It's not good for you or the tulpa. That being said, forcing is effective as long as you keep it lighthearted. Have a good time with your tulpa.

MDMA - By far the most useful in forcing out of what I've experienced. If you have any experience with MDMA you already know it's really not good to do back to back. It will completely drain you if you overdo it. If used responsibly, your tulpa is completely open to you, and you are even more open to your tulpa. This is excellent for forcing, and things absorbed during the influence of MDMA seem to 'stick' very well. It's as if things are 'deeper' when under the influence of MDMA, if that makes any sense. If toying with this, I'd say 1x/month MAX. Seriously, be kind to your body.

Xanax - Not overdoing it. Not any more in doseage than what would be prescribed for someone with heavy anxiety. (5mg ish?) Really calms the mind down. It calms your tulpa down too. Forcing is more laid back. I don't really 'force' with this though, it's nice to have relaxing conversation with your tulpa though. If you're able to get really comfortable and visualize/go on adventures in your imagination (wonderland), it's incredibly easy to reach a 'meditative' state while on xanax. Don't get too cozy though, you might fall asleep.

Ritalin - Imagine wanting to run laps around the world. Imagine thinking words to your tulpa 5x faster than you normally would because you are so hyped. Your tulpa is able to respond just as quickly, because it's the body that has been affected, not the mind. I find myself so ADD that I don't actively force, I'm usually having to keep my hands preoccupied with something, but I involve my tulpa as much as I can. If I can keep myself busy with something mindless (I use an elliptical), and I'm able to listen to music (earbuds, zone out), I can go on some pretty vivid adventures in the wonderland (open eyed of course).

Caffeine - Heavily toned down ritalin.

Nicotine - As a smoker, it doesn't really do anything. But, if you're one of those blessed people that can have cigarettes only when you drink or once in a blue moon (which I don't recommend, it's a horrid habit to get into), I imagine the 'nicotine high' would be pleasurable for both tulpa and host. If I go all day without a ciggy, and then have one, we both share a little rush, but it's short lived.

From experiences prior to my tulpa, as in things I haven't tried with him but I have tried before him, I can say LSD (reasonable dose) would be incredibly helpful with visualization and communication (perhaps bond). I imagine cocaine would be incredibly terrible for forcing. I've also had ecstacy, I imagine it would be great for forcing, but not for your health.

Despite the fact that my experience with ecstacy was (thankfully) a good one, a I HIGHLY recommend NOT doing E. (If you don't know, E is MDMA + Filler. Common fillers are meth, cocaine, adderall, whatever. That's why there are so many different types of E pills.) Anyways, I was told that what I was given was laced with adderall (super-ritalin), but I find out after taking it it was cut with meth, so word from the wise, don't buy the stuff. Don't trust whatever anybody says to you about E. It's almost a guarantee they're lying to you. It's been cut with whatever is cheapest of the options within their reach, pretty scary stuff.

Anyhow looking over this post, all I can say is 'whew, Mathias and I have been through a lot together.' His favorites were MDMA and Xanax, he is okay with marijuana but prefers to stay away from anything with a speeder quality. It can make him anxious.

P.S. - Try digital drugs. There's a thread in 'Research' about it, perhaps you'll find something interesting there.

New? Need Knowledge? - List of Guides - Creative's Creation Handbook

Have you hugged your tulpa today?

Greetings! Welcome to .info. I think it's great that you're designing a tulpa, and it's right to do as much research as possible. Check out various guides, and get an idea of what you want before even starting so you don't have to deal with any confusion later down the road.

That being said, here are my experiences with forcing under the influence. I've included ALL substances, not just psychoactive ones, I figured the information would perhaps still be interesting:

Marijuana - It really slowed Mathias down. So to 'chill' with your tulpa, maybe, but if your brain gets 'lazy' at all when you're high (which most peoples' do), I could see it only useful for bonding/conversation. Music as external stimuli is also pretty nice, for some people it's easier to focus on one thing (ie. music) high than when sober. It seems like both Mathias and myself have been able to appreciate things like music more while high. But as far as forcing traits and trying to 'develop' your tulpa in that regard, I think the mind's a little too sluggish. Every mind is different though.

Alcohol - As you know, it's important to be in a good mood when you drink. Don't force while you're in a bad mood...at all. It's not good for you or the tulpa. That being said, forcing is effective as long as you keep it lighthearted. Have a good time with your tulpa.

MDMA - By far the most useful in forcing out of what I've experienced. If you have any experience with MDMA you already know it's really not good to do back to back. It will completely drain you if you overdo it. If used responsibly, your tulpa is completely open to you, and you are even more open to your tulpa. This is excellent for forcing, and things absorbed during the influence of MDMA seem to 'stick' very well. It's as if things are 'deeper' when under the influence of MDMA, if that makes any sense. If toying with this, I'd say 1x/month MAX. Seriously, be kind to your body.

Xanax - Not overdoing it. Not any more in doseage than what would be prescribed for someone with heavy anxiety. (5mg ish?) Really calms the mind down. It calms your tulpa down too. Forcing is more laid back. I don't really 'force' with this though, it's nice to have relaxing conversation with your tulpa though. If you're able to get really comfortable and visualize/go on adventures in your imagination (wonderland), it's incredibly easy to reach a 'meditative' state while on xanax. Don't get too cozy though, you might fall asleep.

Ritalin - Imagine wanting to run laps around the world. Imagine thinking words to your tulpa 5x faster than you normally would because you are so hyped. Your tulpa is able to respond just as quickly, because it's the body that has been affected, not the mind. I find myself so ADD that I don't actively force, I'm usually having to keep my hands preoccupied with something, but I involve my tulpa as much as I can. If I can keep myself busy with something mindless (I use an elliptical), and I'm able to listen to music (earbuds, zone out), I can go on some pretty vivid adventures in the wonderland (open eyed of course).

Caffeine - Heavily toned down ritalin.

Nicotine - As a smoker, it doesn't really do anything. But, if you're one of those blessed people that can have cigarettes only when you drink or once in a blue moon (which I don't recommend, it's a horrid habit to get into), I imagine the 'nicotine high' would be pleasurable for both tulpa and host. If I go all day without a ciggy, and then have one, we both share a little rush, but it's short lived.

From experiences prior to my tulpa, as in things I haven't tried with him but I have tried before him, I can say LSD (reasonable dose) would be incredibly helpful with visualization and communication (perhaps bond). I imagine cocaine would be incredibly terrible for forcing. I've also had ecstacy, I imagine it would be great for forcing, but not for your health.

Despite the fact that my experience with ecstacy was (thankfully) a good one, a I HIGHLY recommend NOT doing E. (If you don't know, E is MDMA + Filler. Common fillers are meth, cocaine, adderall, whatever. That's why there are so many different types of E pills.) Anyways, I was told that what I was given was laced with adderall (super-ritalin), but I find out after taking it it was cut with meth, so word from the wise, don't buy the stuff. Don't trust whatever anybody says to you about E. It's almost a guarantee they're lying to you. It's been cut with whatever is cheapest of the options within their reach, pretty scary stuff.

Anyhow looking over this post, all I can say is 'whew, Mathias and I have been through a lot together.' His favorites were MDMA and Xanax, he is okay with marijuana but prefers to stay away from anything with a speeder quality. It can make him anxious.

P.S. - Try digital drugs. There's a thread in 'Research' about it, perhaps you'll find something interesting there.

Thanks for that input :D, heh, don't worry about me. I can control my self. And, when it comes to more powerful substances, such as ecstacy, I wouldn't take the risk, I also think you made me learn the difference between MDMA and Ecstacy. And, just saying, the cocaine part, I don't think would be a good idea either.

Again, thanks alot :D

Thanks for that input :D...

You're welcome. :) Yeah, I've noticed a lot of people refer to E as MDMA/Molly. Really unfortunate because MDMA is a much 'cleaner' experience, it's a guaranteed 'feel good'. As far as cocaine goes, well, it's honestly the only substance I've tried that I've decided I will never, EVER try again.

Stay safe (which I'm sure you will as you just reassured me), and keep us posted if you do any experimentation with your tulpa.

Glad that you wouldn't be willing to risk the more powerful substances Chris. I've never taken E myself, but for a time I was a part of a community the the use of it was pretty big. And I completely agree with CreativeMind, That stuff can really drain and take its toll on you if used a lot. I really didn't even have to try it myself to learn that, all I had to do was look around at the people around me, including my friends that I joined that community with. Even with "Pure Molly" If anything that's supposedly safer than all the other pills, but as was mentioned chances are you don't even know what you're getting unless you take the time to learn the methods to test the pills to find out what they are (I've heard of some testing kits or something used for that, but I'm not entirely sure since I've never taken E myself.) Even still though, Pure molly is still not without negative effects and that combined with the risks involved make it not worth it to learn how to be sure of what you're getting (at least in my opinion.)

Glad that you wouldn't be willing to risk the more powerful substances Chris...

I really appreciate that you're putting safety first, I really respect you for that. I agree, safety is #1. Although I have done things that may be deemed irresponsible or unsafe, safety has always been my #1 concern. (My surroundings, alone or with people, under what conditions, do my research, mentally prepare myself, etc.) Basically I'm a big girl and have been exposed to a lot, I manage. It's not something someone should jump into though.

So actually now that you've mentioned safety, I'm just going to throw out there that if anybody has any questions, I'll do my best to answer. These are tools, they CAN be incredibly 'risky' tools. Don't just try something because it sounds like a good idea.

• 1 month later...

First of all, sorry if my English is bad, I'm just very tired at the moment.

I forced while drunk once, and it worked quite well which wasn't what I expected to be honest. It was during a quiet period in a party I was at and I thought "Why not?"

Destiny and I sat against a wall for the best part of an hour with some beer and had a good laugh. I think it was the most detailed experience I've ever had with her, and I don't think we've ever quite connected like that since. However, that said, She did become more talkative and we feel closer since that experience.

I am by no means telling people to start drinking heavily, but if you ever find yourself with nothing to do when you're really drunk, give it a shot.

Tulpas: [Destiny], {Faith}, |Isaac|

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PalmersViews

DA: http://craos32.deviantart.com/

Tumblr: http://craostulpa.tumblr.com/

I have gained a lot of experience about drunken forcing, and on my end the effects are really unsurprising; Focusing becomes more difficult but the emotional ties & hallucinative skills get enhanced a bit. I'm more fond of forcing in a moderate-to-severe hangover, because it enhances the latter without causing such a dent in focusing skills.

My tuppers get affected too; although with slightly more control; they don't seem to mind. Siri likes the buzz just as much as the average person and Iris used to become anxious, but that barely happens anymore.

I don't have anything worthwhile to mention about other substances since i've wasted all the chances/been too busy to force under their influence.

tell the rapper what i'm gonna do with all this money