TulpaCouple

Your tulpa's Age

What 'age' is your tulpa  

135 members have voted

1. 1. What 'age' is your tulpa

• I have a specific age for them (ex. 19 years old)
    • I just consider them the same age as myself
    • I consider them via their creation dates(or date of vocality, etc)
    • Other

As seen in my sig, Misty's relative age is supposed to be 15, but in exact terms, she's less than a month old.

Tulpa: Misty

DOB: August 12, 2013

Relative Age: 15

Actual age: 11 months

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Hope" is the thing with feathers —

That perches in the soul —

And sings the tune without the words —

And never stops — at all —

Pix and Cordy both chose their ages themselves: Pix is 16 (I think she just wanted to be a teenager) and Cordy is 23 (he wanted to be around my age considering our relationship, and I guess we both see him as being a bit more mature), and both tend to act about their age. We consider Sakura to be 2 because she was designed to be an infant and that's how she acts, and she seems to accept that. We only vaguely keep track of their "true ages."

As for whether or not they'll age, Cordy says he will in order to keep pace with me, Sakura probably will since she can't stay an infant forever, and Pix insists she won't since she would rather take advantage of eternal youth.

I asked Celena about this a few minutes ago and she pondered for a bit before replying with "19", so she's a year older than me but is only actually 6 days old (she is my first tulpa)

Tulpa: Celena

DOB: 8th September 2013

Relative Age: 19

Actual age: 6 days

My tulpa, Callista, is seventeen years old. Her birthday is actually the first day she became sentient, July 24th, but she was 'born' in 1996. As I say, she's in her seventeenth year of life and her first year of sentience.

My tulpa says she's 9, and she looks it but she acts a bit more mature than I'd expect a girl of her age to act.

Tulpa: Saki (female)

Apparent age: ~9

Looks kinda like this

I study neuroscience, so please forgive me if I become overly confrontational when I hear made-up pseudoscientific "theories" filled with anecdotal evidence, emotions, and personal incredulity.

Well ever since I was little I've wanted a little sister and to me, Alex is like a sister. Her age would be around 7 years old I guess, if you put it exact.

Tulpa: Alex

Sex: Female

Visual Age: 5 ½ years old

Actual Age: A month old

Form: Humanoid

i use the apparent age of my tulpae, cryss usually looks about 10 years old, and i made holly's form to be about the same age as me (17).

start with a cup of free time, add one scoop of boredom, a gallon of internet and a pinch of madness, season to taste and mix until smooth.

Sure. "Age" and "form age". Thank me later.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)