If you guys didn't already didn't think I'm crazy..... [possession and taste]

Mathias and I have not done possession, but I'm going to share my guess:

I believe 'taste' would be the same, but 'interpretation' would be different. As in, spicy foods might give me a burning feeling, but Mathias might enjoy them, even though we both taste the same 'flavor'. I think that's as 'diverse' as it could possibly get, since we are sharing the same mouth, and the mouth itself does not physically change.

New? Need Knowledge? - List of Guides - Creative's Creation Handbook

Have you hugged your tulpa today?

When I'm not in control of the body, my own sense of taste is... I dunno, weaker, I guess? It seems as if I'm not getting the entire flavor. It's very noticeable when what Roswell is eating normally has a strong flavor, like when he's drinking orange juice. The taste is very far from what it nomally tastes for me. He reports orange juice to be too bitter and he doesn't enjoy it too much unless it's some pretty sweet OJ.

I love spicy food, Roswell doesn't because he's a pussy. He doesn't eat that kind of stuff, so he rarely eats what I cook unless it's been made for him specifically.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

When I'm not in control of the body, my own sense of taste is... I dunno, weaker, I guess? It seems as if I'm not getting the entire flavor.

Oh wow, that's pretty intense. Theory: Perhaps you've been desensitized? You interpret it differently because you experience it constantly, while Roswell hasn't experienced taste near as much? I'm curious as to how this works. What do you think?

New? Need Knowledge? - List of Guides - Creative's Creation Handbook

Have you hugged your tulpa today?

Oh wow, that's pretty intense. Theory: Perhaps you've been desensitized? You interpret it differently because you experience it constantly, while Roswell hasn't experienced taste near as much? I'm curious as to how this works. What do you think?

Possession is a great way to learn to ignore your body's physical senses. It comes automatically, with time. You tend to feel less unless you concentrate on it and even in that case, it might be a little off. It helps a lot if we are sick, the other one doesn't have to feel that way. That is what we have found out, I am sure it is one piece of the puzzle. Other than that, I cannot say anything for sure. But I am sure there are many tastes you might have to get used to.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

They don't have their own minds, they are all in your head. They may have independence, but the don't have their own individual brain. but that doesn't mean they can't force something to taste the way they want it to.

All of their senses are based on your experiences. If you've taste vanilla ice-cream To them if they eat vanilla ice cream it's probably going to taste like some sort of vanilla ice cream you've tasted.

... I've never tried possession eating o^o I should try it and see what happens. As soon as I figure out exactly what I need Muse to possess... mouth and tongue sounds about right. Awesome. Now to figure out how to do that lol.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|