Blurring the Lines Between Daemon and Tulpa

Fluff

Hi Fluff! I took a look at the Daemon Forums, and a lot the the Daemon perspective/philosophy resonates well with me. Honestly, though this has been my go-to community it seems like my personal perspective on thoughtforms has always been somewhere between the two. My first tulpa (the only one I've created purposefully) has an animal form, though I chose it base on personal significance, not representational traits. His name is even 'Daemon', funnily enough! We love the sound of the name, but it also just seemed pleasantly tongue-in-cheek. ;)

I'll be following your progress with great interest, and wouldn't mind chatting a bit about Tulpae vs Daemons. Also, I'm finding the Daemon Forums a bit tricky to navigate - could you recommend a good introductory thread or guide?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Squirx :D I'm glad to hear you took an interest in daemon philosophy. I also kind of feel like I'm caught somewhere between the two, so I tend to bounce back and forth between them :) I'd love to chat with you about your tulpa Daemon as well as my experience of creating a tulpa vs. a daemon (which has been *quite* different). ABout the forum itself, here's a list of general rules/ good to know info > http://daemonpage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=40 and here is some more general info about things and stuff :P http://daemonpage.com/start.php. If you want to know any more, just ask and I'll see if I can answer or dig around the forum for you :3 I look forward to talking to you more Squirx :3

Now, down to business. I still haven't forced nearly as much as I think I should, but I've squeezed some time into my life just for Nix. Last night I meditated for abut 40 minutes and I'm fairly certain I got some kind of response from her... unfortunately, I was so far into a meditative state I almost fell asleep, and so I don't remember what she said ;_; I feel a lot more reassured that I got something concrete though, I really heard her voice as a separate entity. It seems she can only contact me in this almost asleep stage though, so I'll have to work on that. I've also noticed small movements in the headspace, such as a tail flick or her head tracking my movements. So, things are looking up for us :) I think drawing her on every willing surface has helped as well. People comment on her a lot too, which I think validates her presence to us both. Okay, that's all for now, as Ares is as stable and as snarky as ever :D Until later :P

Currently the only one occupying my headspace is my fluffy dog daemon Aressian, but we're working on a new addition :3

Yeah cookies!!!! =D

Thanks for the info on daemons.

Also, my primary reason for being here isn't about making a Tulpa either (though I might make a Tulpa later on too).

Wish you the best of luck with your Tulpae and Daemon-Tulpa.

Please assume everything I say on the subject of Tulpae as theory based off of information I have found on Tulpamany, since I do not have a Tulpa.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess who made some progress? (Hint: it's me) So, I think Nix said her first sentence today outside of deep meditation which is super exciting for me :3 Especially since I haven't forced hardly at all for the past two weeks... Anyway, I was in my headspace talking to her and Ares while she chilled out on a tree limb above me. I asked why she couldn't come down and do something other than be lazy, and I felt a surge of indignant reproachfulness, followed by "You know I can't!". I think she was referring to the fact that if she did, I would have been puppeting her. She then went back to sleep on her tree branch. She was quite the sass XD Also, she's far more arboreal (tree-dwelling) now than I originally made her, which is why she has a tree in her section of the tea house. Most of the time I find her either in a tree, sleeping, or in a tree sleeping. She hasn't deviated from her original design, though, just her behavior. So yay progress! Speech! Etc! I think I still need to be somewhat relaxed for her to reach me though, as I was taking a shower at the time and my mind was drifting anyway. It's hard for her to talk to me now, even when I prompt her to answer. Alright, that's all I have to report on as Ares is pretty much how he has been all along. I tried to get him to say something for this post, but he declined and went to 'sleep' so I won't bug him. Until next time :3

Currently the only one occupying my headspace is my fluffy dog daemon Aressian, but we're working on a new addition :3

• 8 months later...

So, it's been awhile since I last posted here. There's a reason for that. I more or less stopped doing the whole tulpa thing, though Nix is still present in my mindspace. She's kind of just an animal that chills out in there occasionally when I go to 'visit'. Ares is still present as he ever was as my daemon though, which is great. I'm thinking of well, reviving Nix. I mean she's still around, but not really. I don't think I'll go all the way this time, with all the tulpa forcing and whatnot. Meditating is just fine, and it's nice to have some headmates, but as far as substantial and entirely separate entities... I don't know about that. All the same, I really enjoy their company and I think I'll include them into my daily life a lot more from now on.

Yeah, it's not for everyone. Some people gravitate toward multiple beings who can all front, others prefer imposed tulpas, some like one consistent host and several headmates. There's a lot of variation in our community.

I'm glad to hear you're still doing well.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson