My Tulpa can't decide on a form she wants...

Tas

Well, since I asked my last question regarding my Tulpa and her choice of Asuka from Eva Genesis as a form, she and I have since been introduced to several new Anime characters.

With these new anime characters, M has altered want she wants her form to be. As I watched DxD (NSFW) for the first time, she decided she wanted the body of Rias Gremory. But, she didn't like how the characters breasts bounced and wanted a different chest on that body.

Now, after watching the first 2 episodes of Rosario + Vampire, she wants the body of Moka...

We saw a couple images of Joan of Arc from Fate/Apocrypha while scrolling my facebook this morning and she's also interested in that character's form.

The only thing that seems to be consistent in all of this is her desire for light blue or red hair with blue or red eyes. I'm working out a solution to this so she can have both consistently.

At this point, M and I are both just very confused... Any advice?

Well they say that tulpas can take on many different forms and deviate from what they originally looked like so you shouldn't try and push them in any way. I'm sure M will settle on what they want soon, just give it a bit of time and things will settle.

My Tulpa: RachLynn

Special: I have many tulpas that I let possess me

(Jackie, Clayton, Shaunice, Gerald, and Taylor).

Jackie's mother and her family are very important to me,

they also sometimes possess me when they come back

to my mind! (Chrissa, Steven, Erica, James, Shayna, and Deon).

The only real issue with the whole thing is that we rely on body language through visualization to communicate because I can't hear her yet. Without a form, we won't be able to communicate very well any more, and I don't think either of us want that.

Maybe until you settle on a form M wants to keep, you can visualize something else that M can project themselves onto so you can communicate. If you can see M now, you can still communicate. And it might be a good idea to sit down with M and talk to her about it.

I know when I was working with my newest tulpa RachLynn, I had serious trouble keeping her body below the neck visible in my mind and it made communication harder. I read that tulpas can be orbs so for a while I visualized her as an orb until I was able to visualize her responding to me through writing. It took work but now I can completely see her true form. Maybe this can help you too.

My Tulpa: RachLynn

Special: I have many tulpas that I let possess me

(Jackie, Clayton, Shaunice, Gerald, and Taylor).

Jackie's mother and her family are very important to me,

they also sometimes possess me when they come back

to my mind! (Chrissa, Steven, Erica, James, Shayna, and Deon).

Exactly, what Vickluvsya said. Lots of people have had "temporary" forms that their tulpas keep until they're ready to decide on their forms -- often an orb of light, but one recent addition to our community has a tulpa in the form of an egg.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tessa

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

It can take a tulpa a while to find a "Final" form. Hell, Ziv still changes his/her form on a daily basis, and we've been at this for nearly two years, although that seems to be more of a part of her more than anything at this point.

Give your tulpa time, I'm sure they will figure it out eventually.

Exactly, what Vickluvsya said. Lots of people have had "temporary" forms that their tulpas keep until they're ready to decide on their forms -- often an orb of light, but one recent addition to our community has a tulpa in the form of an egg.

Never thought of a ball of light, or even an egg...

My tulpa, well her name is Amethyst, and I happen to have a collection of amethyst, one of which is conveniently small and attached to a chain that I can carry around with me basically wherever, so until Amethyst decides on a form, I use that. She likes it.