Chris's progress report!

Chris

Hello guys, pardon me for not adding this progress report sooner ( Not that you should've cared ). Anyway, even though I didn't make a report here. I kept my own log in a note book, so I'm just going to paste it here!

Tell me what you think of it!

Day 1, 31 th of August: I sat down in my bed, thinking about Mike's appearance for 30 minutes.

The time went kinda fast, which I suppose is a good thing. I couldn't help but thinking that I'm one step close to creating Mike after the session! Awesome :D

Day 2, 1st of september: I sat down in my bed again, just visualising Mike standing there, + Doing multiple "animations" such as flying, walking and laying down, aswell as talking.

It's very tiering.

Day 2, still 1st of september: I tried a new method, imagining Mike sitting in my chair, while I'm sitting close to him,

I also narrated him to hug me, and, I proceeded to stroke his back, which felt nice and cozy, as I could imagine very vividly what it would be like stroking his fur,

feeling the hairs go trough and under my fingers.

I also get the feeling of progression when I'm currently doing the technique, and when I'm done with it

Still, Day 2 1st of september: I tried like around 3 mins of the huggable tulpa methode, couldn't do it anymore, too exhausted

Also, I noticed a brief headache when I went back to my computer. I presume that means I'm doing the right thing! Amazing!

- Time is 16:22, just noticed a wierd feeling.

Day 3 2nd september: Today, something really wierd happened. I woke up, early, without a reason ( Or so I thought ), and because of my stupidity when I've just woken up, I thought about getting dressed.

That's when it happened, I heard a voice, it was male, but I can't remember what language. Anyway, this voice told me something similar like this:

"Dude, it's only 5 am, go back to sleep".. since as mentioned above, I was really tired, I didn't react to this voice, the only reaction was my curiosity to see if the voice were telling the trouth

And, to my suprise, when I looked at the clock, it was 5:06 am! Incredible!

Day 4 3'rd september: Have been forcing alot on school today, err puppeteering aswell ( I know it has a bad reputation, found it out later, so I've stopped doing it so much)

And, I've felt some headpressures. Aswell as when finishng a proxied message from Mike, I instantly had a headpressure.

I also felt a warm feeling in the back of my head, not sure if it is relevant but, I've never felt it like that before, so I'm sure it is.

Day 5 4th september: Attemted to enter my wonderland today, didn't work, but I think it was well worth the try, hopefully, it will work tomorrow.

Day 6 5th september: I've been working on a personality trait for quite a while now, and it feels as it's sitting in, time to move on to the next one which is stubborn

Day 7 7th september: I've been feeling these amazing feelings of relaxation, I've never felt them before, and I'm most certain that it is Mike trying to communicate with me

This is pretty damn amazing, the feelings he gave me felt like being high on marijuana! Increased laugh and relaxation!

Day 7 7th september: 18.01 - 18:35 I did some different techniques here, involving talking to Mike, working on his personality and trying to visualise him,

I'm noticing that the headpressures are getting significantly less powerful, hopefully, this is a good thing.

EDIT:

Day 8 12th september: ( I notice the huge difference in days here, don't worry, I've been casually speaking to Mike trought those days) : Alright, so, I think Mike is becomming very sentient now!

I've noticed that when I talk to him, and expect simple answears, I quckly seem to get them, apperently, he can't handle big answears yet, he sort of stutters on them, but we're going to work on that!

Also noticed that while I really talked to him, I got that headache again, which normally means progress, and that is AWESOME! yay

No problem! I'm really looking forward to reading more of your progress reports. Reading the experiences of others helps me with my own work, giving me new ideas and helping me see things from new perspectives. I like thinking out of my own box, so seeing into others "boxes" really helps me with that :D

• 1 year later...

No problem! I'm really looking forward to reading more of your progress reports.

About them progress-reports. Sorry for the long time, school and stuff has been interfering with my progress. But, I will continue to develop my tulp from now on. I would assume that I would also include more progress reports. :D