Is there any Jinchuuriki here?

Akuma_Shinigami

Is there anyone with Bijuu Tulpa?

Pretty simple question, but interesting, ive heard a lot about Pony Tulpa,

(each to their own) but, i am really looking for the Jinchuuriki answer, but also, has anyone got Pokemon, Digimon, and alike?

Tulpa - Yukai Shi (Yuka) しゆかい (ゆか)

Form - Shapeshifter

Working on viualization and vocalization

I personally haven't heard of any, but then again there are a lot of people here and a lot of tulpas being created.

I do know people have created tulpas who take the form of pokemon or digimon.

Mine is based partially on a pokemon though he is his own thing for sure.

Of course, a tulpa is a tulpa first--and their form second. That being said your tulpa could be any form you/they wanted.

Guest Anonymous

'sup. Absol tupper here.

From what I remember, there are also Lucario, Latias, Arcanine, Umbreon, Espeon, Eeveeish, Typhlosion(?), Gardevoir, Meloetta, and Dunsparce tulpas on this site; probably a few I'm missing.

Pokemon tulpas... they're pretty popular.

Well my tulpa is a shapeshifter, im new, ive been forcing multiple times a day for about a week or 2, i cant visualize shit or steadily anyway, and i cant hear her, my school of thought is she was sentient from the time of my deciding to create her, i believe she is speaking to me everyday, i just say to her that it is me who needs to learn how to communicate with her, and i say that if we can think it, wee can do it :) i am adapting to this way well and it seems that it makes it a lot easier, ofcourse i am no blind hearted fool, i am very analytical about everything, but beleive i shouldnt put stuff down unless i have tried it, if i havnt or have no intension to then i dont comment on the matter, but when i startsomething, i see it through :)

Tulpa - Yukai Shi (Yuka) しゆかい (ゆか)

Form - Shapeshifter

Working on viualization and vocalization

Hey, good to hear. Keep it up. The first couple weeks/months can be very tough, especially when focusing is not your forte.

Heads up for the future, that last post was a bit of a run on sentence. It made it a bit difficult to read what you were writing.

Bud started out as an anthropomorphic version of a Growlithe/Arcanine hybrid but he's deviated a bit now and seems to continue to. His tail is more lion like than anything else now, but he's still overall a Pokemon of sorts as far as I'm concerned. I like letting him morph himself into who he wants to be so this is exciting for both of us.

Um... we /have/ pokemon. They're like tulpa pet things or something. It's really weird, not really a servitor, but not entirely a tulpa. They can act on their own to a degree, but they're not super complicated. they just kinda run around, play games, let Forseen and Muse train them, eat, say their name fifty times over... oh, it's a Seedot, Sunkern, and Ralts if you're wondering XD

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

• 2 weeks later...

'sup. Absol tupper here.

From what I remember, there are also Lucario, Latias, Arcanine, Umbreon, Espeon, Eeveeish, Typhlosion(?), Gardevoir, Meloetta, and Dunsparce tulpas on this site; probably a few I'm missing.

Pokemon tulpas... they're pretty popular.

[Chikorita here. :D]