Akuma_Shinigami

1st off, as stated in another post by myself, im a noob,

My visualization skills are sh*t (but im working on that),

So this is what im thinking,

Create a wonderland but only a room, you can feng shui if you want,

Have nothing beyond the walls of the room,

In thais room have a future type virtual submersive machine,

Treat this machine like a games console with the wonderland addon pack,

Mentaly create different realms and call the game/realm what they want (i was thinking game originally, but realm popped out as i was typing so im going with that, ahaa)

This way you can have multiple wonderlands,

I personally am looking at it from an organisational point, as i would like to recreat all pokemon and a realm so i can be a trainer, but then i would like to br ninja in a naruto type realm, and have a realm like the elder scrolls, and so on and so forth, all of which i plan to have communities and total bend the line between reality type stuff, but my point is, all of those aspects in 1 wonderland would be to hectic, plus u could just change it up with a different realm a night or whatever, again, i like organisation, this is way out of my league at this moment in time, since i cant visualise shit right now, ahaa, ironic, but like i said, im working on it, everyone starts somewhere though, has anyone done this or is this original? Im not even going to ask if its possible because my school of thought is anything is possible if you can think it, and thinking against it will only cause what your trying to fight, again im a noob, so my experience is limited, so all i can do is learn from the accomplished to become accomplished myself

Thanks

Tulpa - Yukai Shi (Yuka) しゆかい (ゆか)

Form - Shapeshifter

Working on viualization and vocalization

Well, I've done something a little like that. There's a room in the wonderland I can use as you describe. My tulpa and I have used it to visit two other worlds on several occasions.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

I know its a massive task, and the benefits to this is individual to each and their own, as for creating the communities within, this is also massive as you want them sentient enough to have a constant fluent "gameplay" but not sentient enough where you have nations of tulpa on your hand, although that would be pretty cool and god like but irresponible considering 1 tulpa is a big responsibily in its own right

@Shui, do these worlds/realms have a built and fluent communities?

Tulpa - Yukai Shi (Yuka) しゆかい (ゆか)

Form - Shapeshifter

Working on viualization and vocalization

They're not planned out in detail. Sometimes we go through just waiting to see what will come up naturally, and sometimes we go through saying "No, that shouldn't be like that, make it like this." It's something like this.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

As regarding to the original post... that sounds wayyy overcomplicated imo XD I remember I heard this guy once that they just made a new wonderland every time they forced, and otherwise his tulpas just kinda hung out in this void sorta like place.

and I has pokemon =w= No need to really plan anything out unless you're trying to be accurate with a map, just kinda "oki imma make pokemon" and you end up with pokemon.

[You didn't do shit I was the one who put them in there.]

... okay, true, but the same thing applies. No need to really plan out every pokemon *shrug* It's pretty cool, every pokemon I meet's a total surprise ^^ We got attacked by a horde of wooper once though, with like a Quagsire ringleader, that was odd o^o

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|