DOB: August 12, 2013

Relative Age: 15

Actual age: 11 months

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Hope" is the thing with feathers —

That perches in the soul —

And sings the tune without the words —

And never stops — at all —

Just a small quick update. (Hey, that actually made sense given the context of the post up above. XD)

I asked Louie and Midori what they thought about what I was reading and they thought it was crazy. TVTropes for reference. Then I said it was hilarious to me and they looked at me funny.

Ozawa: "...And plus, Hikawa-kun is cute."

Omuro: "YOU PICKED HIM BECAUSE HE WAS CUTE?!"

Ozawa: "Cute is a very important factor!"

-Ozawa and Omura, Kamen Rider Agito

-------

"ANKYDON!!!!" -Half of Episode 5 of Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger

So, recently, we colored the wonderland yellow. With crayons. Well, actually, it was just Midori and Louie. I can visualize them both better now, and without closing my eyes (which was a problem when I was mowing the lawn).

In other news, I read that one depressing PR (The Baptist Tulpa one), and, well, it was depressing. Although, I don't think tulpae go against Christianity, being one meself. How can a creation of your imagination be of the occult? (I just wanted to put that out there. ;) That's enough psuedo-psychology coming from me, I guarantee you that when I sound like I know what I'm talking about, I don't. XD)

I has question time. So, theoretically, could a tulpa, accessing your memories, help me learn the hiragana kanji alphabet faster if I have seen charts for it?

-------

Depends on what you mean by learn. You won't be able to read hiragana any faster, but when your tulpa is developed enough, he should be able to memorize things just by looking at them. He won't be able to read hiragana either, but he'll have the chart memorized. So that can kinda help.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

I read the sad PR too, it really hit Bud and I hard. And I know the tulpa phenomenon is based on a practice from an obscure, Buddhist sect, but I agree--if you aren't actually practicing Buddhism, making your tulpa from a psychological perspective, how can it go against any religion you actually are?

Very cool hearing you guys colored the wonderland with crayons! Makes me wonder what Bud and I can do to make some changes ^_^

Depends on what you mean by learn. You won't be able to read hiragana any faster, but when your tulpa is developed enough, he should be able to memorize things just by looking at them. He won't be able to read hiragana either, but he'll have the chart memorized. So that can kinda help.

Thanks, I was hoping for that. :D

I read the sad PR too, it really hit Bud and I hard. And I know the tulpa phenomenon is based on a practice from an obscure, Buddhist sect, but I agree--if you aren't actually practicing Buddhism, making your tulpa from a psychological perspective, how can it go against any religion you actually are?

Agreed.

Very cool hearing you guys colored the wonderland with crayons! Makes me wonder what Bud and I can do to make some changes ^_^

Haha. I just walked in the other day and there were yellow scribbles all over it. XD

In other news, Midori is no longer Midori. His form has changed to that of Kuroko Shirai of A Certain Magical Index. So now I'm calling him--well, her, now--Shirai.

Kuroko.Shirai.512407.jpg

-------

Takataros didn't come across that PR by himself--he was reading the post about it by you over my shoulder and then part of the PR later. :P

Anyway,

SO COOL

for a tulpa form. :D

Tulpa: Misty

DOB: August 12, 2013

Relative Age: 15

Actual age: 11 months

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Hope" is the thing with feathers —

That perches in the soul —

And sings the tune without the words —

And never stops — at all —

• 3 weeks later...

So...I'm not dead or anything.

Recently, personality happened. Shirai's become more of a wisecracker, but still awesomely cheerful. Louie seems to like napping, and he's mellowed out. By mellowed out I mean he's less of a jokester.

-------

• 2 months later...

Okay, I'll admit, I guess I was dead. :P

NO NOT LIKE THAT! XD

Anyway, Shirai and Louie have been very interactive as of late. I haven't tried posession yet, but I did talk to (or lurk upon their conversation) someone with a very developed tulpa, and they were telling me all about the joys of it.

Another thing. Recently--starting last month--I've been doing hypnosis. By that I mean I've been using a hypnosis file from a wonderful hypnosis community. Here, I'll give you a hint on what it's for: Think Twilight Sparkle's family, brother to be exact. I'll fill you in later.

-------