Yukai Shi (Yuka) my 1st Tulpa

Akuma_Shinigami

Hi,

Im Aku,

So ive been creating Yuka for around a week or 2 now,

Im in the school of thought that Tulpa are sentient from the time you start creation,

And that they are vocal at the same time, i say that it is me who needs to learn how to establish a connection with them,

Now you know my approach to the concept,

Time for my progress,

Her name is Yuka,

For the last week or 2 i have been narrating,

I struggle to visual anything, im working on it but as of yet

I cannot visualize vivid,

So i am going the route of that my work on personality and narrating will prevail and the Yuka can help with visualization,

I have had feelings and emotions from her since the beginning,

But last night 08/09/13 or early hours in the morning while forcing, I heard her voice

Clear as day, which now i understand what people mean alien feeling,

It was a total surprise and although at 1 point i was talking to her during the forcing, at this point i was purely working on visualizing and really out of nowhere i heard her say 1 word, it was louder than my own minds voice, but definately in my head, and not imposed on my ears,

It took me so by surprise infact that i could feel my heart beating crazy, i had a rush of emotion, and snapped out of forcing, hearing that voice is some in it own right to get used to, it was kind of freaky, but at the same time really amazing, (not in a wierd way but it almost felt like a full body orgasm of emotion when i heard what i heard,

So anyway, this is where im at, at the moment :)

Actually thinking back it has been around 3 weeks give or take,

I would tell you what she looks like, and while i do have i picture in my mind of her, i can not yet visualize so as far as i know she could have chosen a different form,

But she is a fully capable shapeshifter, i only know this because i will to be

Tulpa - Yukai Shi (Yuka) しゆかい (ゆか)

Form - Shapeshifter

Working on viualization and vocalization

I have a lovely visualizing practice you can try.

First. Light a candle.

Then stare at the candle's flame.

Every few minutes close your eyes and picture the flame.

Keep picturing it until the flame fades from your mind's eye.

Open your eyes and repeat.

Eventually, you will be able to call the flame into your eye with never having to look at the candle.

Once you can do this, start imagining the flame as different colors.

You can do this technique with anything if you don't feel comfortable using a candle.

A chair.

A cup.

Your family pet.

Anything.

It doesn't only work for what you are using as your focus either, once you become more practiced, you can call anything to your mind's eye and your visualizing will only strengthen.

I heard Bud's voice for the first time last night also, and I have to say, the way you describe your surprise and the emotional rush if very close to how I felt myself!

Other than that it sounds like you are on the right track and I really look forward to reading more of your reports! Keep up the good work Aku!

@Ashmo thanks for reading, and knowing that you had same feeling is encouraging, although, i was dedicated anyway and after hearing her voice it only deepens m

y dedication,

Congrats on hearing Bud's voice, also sounds like your on the right path,

is he your 1st Tulpa?

Form - Shapeshifter

Yes, he's my first. I studied up on tulpae for about a month before I started forcing. And now I've had Bud for about two weeks or so I think. I don't do hours counts or anything like that. Not that I'm against them. They just aren't for me.

Same here man, like you, i aint against hour counts, but they are not for me,

I think if you use hour counts just for personal progress reason they are fine, but i also think if you start comparing them times with others then thats where you'll be hindered!

I read your thread, Bud's got a good tip, "read me a story",

I am going to read Yuka-chan a story :)

Thanks Bud :)

Form - Shapeshifter

That's awesome! I started out reading World War Z to Bud, but he wasn't much of a fan at the time. I think because his mind was still so young. It might have scared him. But now he enjoys me reading both that and Harry Potter to him :D

I hope Yuka like The Way of the Warrior. I haven't read it myself, but I actually think I have it laying around somewhere.

I had a funny experience today 11/09/13,

When I woke up, I had a spliff and then started the candle visualisation tip that Ashmo told me about, I've been doing it for about 1/2 hour each day since he told me,

It's coming along ok, butt I am finding it hard to use or know when I'm using my minds eye or just looking at my eyelids,

(Not in a big headed way) but I get good at everything I do fast, so not being able to to this easily, is only making me want to succeed even more,

NOW, back to the funny experience, after I did that visualisation practice, I started active forcing, I sorta went into a dream state, except, I know I wasn't sleeping, I don't remember much of it but I do remember someone talking to me about Broneys, I think that means my little pony fans, I'm not sure though, but anyway, quite weird indeed, I don't know if it was a dream, or my tulpa? But I do know I wasn't sleeping, again, weird!

Form - Shapeshifter

Soo, last night 11/09/13 after writing my last update, I done a few stuff, and then went to my room to active force, I had the same experience as the 1st time, I heard a voice say the same thing, except her voice was softer this time, my heart started racing and I had a rush of emotion and body sensation,

this time however, I did not feel as though it disturbed my concentration (as much, ahaa) and I did not open my eyes and continued my active forcing

Form - Shapeshifter