Question About Chatting..

GamerXZ

Guest Anonymous

As Shui said there's the IRC.

Go to the server "rizon", you'll find tons of tulpa channels if you know how to look for them.

Here are a few:

#tulpa.info the most used channel

#tulpa.shoutbox the original shoutbox, mostly inactive

#tulpa.mods if you have a problem with the mods go here, but don't expect too much :P

#tulpa_ot the off topic channel

#tulpa dunno about this

#tulpa_subc I think this is pretty much pleebs channel, I don't know if he's still there though

Then there are many others (way more than I expected for a community as small as the tulpa community), you can find them by stalking people with the /whois command.

DarkAnima is a good prey for that.

Oh and obviously #tulpacuddles. Hug pile.

Guest Anonymous

I can never get the IRC to run on my computer. It's frustrating.

Are you running windows? Do you try from browser, from a standalone client or both?

Try xchat: http://www.silverex.org/news/

Otherwise try the usual stuff, check your firewall settings, try to reboot your PC, try another browser/client, check if you are using an open port, etc.

I have windows xp instead of the newer forms. My firewall settings are rather low...I don't know if I've tried running from a stand alone or not. I've just tried opening the chat that's on Tulpa.info's chat page...

Guest Anonymous

Maybe you are running a no longer supported version of some software, XP is more than a decade old afterall.

Try some standalone clients and see if that helps ^^

• 2 weeks later...

To see all the (visible) tulpa IRC channels, when you're on Rizon issue the command "/list *tulpa*" (without the quotation marks). It will present you with a list of all visible channels with the string "tulpa" in it, along with the channel topic and the number of users.

Tulpa: Saki (female)

Apparent age: ~9

Looks kinda like this

I study neuroscience, so please forgive me if I become overly confrontational when I hear made-up pseudoscientific "theories" filled with anecdotal evidence, emotions, and personal incredulity.