Tulpa questions

Wyleeki

I'm not sure I completely understand your question. Your tulpa is just that, yours. Though they are thought to be free thinking, sentient beings, they are still bound to the confines of your mind. If you're asking if a tulpa can be created by one person and then transferred over to another, then no, I don't think this is possible.

If anything, the best you can really do is create a bond with your tulpa so that you would appreciate your existence and your tulpa's to the point where YOU would want to protect your loved one and tulpa, not your tulpa doing it for you. The relationship between host and tulpa is completely different from the people we interact with, you don't create tulpa for the sole purpose of protecting other people who you don't know will live long enough to be worth the effort into creating a thought-form.

The only thing you can be sure of is what you can do for yourself and how you can have some decency to see the purpose of making a tulpa more than some guardian angel for someone else who has their own life to live, and not by your standards for protection. Your tulpa may be able to shift into the role of being considerate of that loved one, but they can't grant protection even if it were probable to shift them to another person.