i have no idea what to make of this

bladewind

Sounds like a plan. And thankfully shes protected by the spell, so you only need to find her.

I didn't have much luck today, was a really "off" day as far as it goes. I was insanely distracted during my session, I'd just gotten home, and wasn't able to immerse into the wonderland today at all. Mary was home (I'm very much concerned that even in my imagination it ends up so that I somehow make it that I have to ask the parents to talk to her >_>) but nothing really felt like it came without my consciously spurring it, and talking to her only managed to yield a response from her, but not one that came helped further a sense of reality, as every reply took a while to come out and I put too much clearly of my own thought. I'm hoping I can have a better session tomorrow. Today taught me that I can't rush things and I should spend more time early in the session visualizing and getting focused on the world before I do any major interaction.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention that when asked why she was in the woods when I found her, I felt her say, "Because you were there". Just thought that was interesting.

Spells and magic? Shouldn't you two be in the metaboard?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Yeah though I am concerned that I only created it to be temporary.

I have a bad problem with rushing sessions as well so I didn't get much of anything done, much less find cryss so I'm kinda worried about her being on her own again.

The "because you were there" answer is interesting, and honestly kinda sweet.

Edit: I think I am in fact going to make cryss my first tulpa.

Spells and magic? Shouldn't you two be in the metaboard?

It's mind symbolism, like potions to imprint personality or computers to access the subconscious, not actuall magic.

start with a cup of free time, add one scoop of boredom, a gallon of internet and a pinch of madness, season to taste and mix until smooth.

I'm sure if you wanted it to be permanent (or last for some time) and protect her, than it will. c: Worryings natural though, of course, but I know you'll find her.

Hopefully we'll both have better luck.

And yeah, it was pretty sweet, but I don't know if I'll make Mary my first tulpa, whenever I feel ready for it. I mean in wonderland she has a family and everything, wouldn't it be wrong to possibly pull her away from that? Or at least that's what I was thinking.

I don't know if you would be pulling her away from her family if you didn't want to. Maybe ask her what she Thinks?

I managed to just barely get to cryss for short while during lunch today to check her wards and make sure she was ok and placed a beacon near her this time. Hopefully I'll be able to find her tonight.

start with a cup of free time, add one scoop of boredom, a gallon of internet and a pinch of madness, season to taste and mix until smooth.

I guess I could but I don't think I couldn't expect her own response until I had already started the process.

And yay! ^_^ I'm just going to go about a normal session today and see what happens in my case. Good luck!

good luck to you too, ill put the results on my progress page tomorrow.

Thanks. I had quite a bit of luck bout an hour ago, but only in the general sense of having an overall good session. Looking forward to see how it works for you. ^_^