Tulpas seeing behind you.

Deadlykid

I remember my friend telling me his tulpa helped him evade a pillow attack from his brother.

So are tulpas able to sense anyone behind you, and/or see beyond your FOV ?

Name: Rose

Birth: 9/9/11

Form: Human, brown long hair, blue eyes.

Working on: Visualization and Sentience

Technically no, but there are a number of stories of people being told things by their tulpas that they weren't aware of themselves.

I think in the case of your friend, he might have heard his brother's breath behind him, or heard the pillow swinging through the air, and the tulpa interpreted those sounds in a way that your friend would not have interpreted them himself.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

Technically no, but there are a number of stories of people being told things by their tulpas that they weren't aware of themselves.

I think in the case of your friend, he might have heard his brother's breath behind him, or heard the pillow swinging through the air, and the tulpa interpreted those sounds in a way that your friend would not have interpreted them himself.

Ohhh, ok thanks!

Name: Rose

Birth: 9/9/11

Form: Human, brown long hair, blue eyes.

Working on: Visualization and Sentience

It is not impossible for your tulpa to tell you something of which you are unaware, but if you really are asking whether or not they can see what is behind you, then the answer is no.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Kevin says: Once, at work, there was a car approaching me from behind (in a laneway I didn't realize was there. Nobillis said "There's a car coming." I looked around either way and didn't see anything. When I turned around to ask her what she mean - there was the car, coming up the hill (in the narrow lane) just as she had said.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Remember that we have a thing called intuition. Sometimes things just feel off and if you succesfully listen to what your guts are telling you, you can sorta sense danger or whatever as it's coming up. It could've been the sounds that were picked on in this case, or maybe they just felt stalked. You know, we've lived in dangerous places with dangerous animals that wanted to eat us, having a skill like this is useful when you want to survive. I'm sure you guys have a feeling of being watched or followed even if you don't see what's behind you, right?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I could sense things in a close proximity even when I didn't have tulpa. But that took meditation and constant training and some research.

But tulpas can't look behind you for you.

The best they can do is pay attention to warnings you may have ignored.

Your tulpa may see things you may not be focusing on or don't notice in your FOV, but beyond that tulpas cannot see a thing unless you like to hold a strong belief in tulpas being ethereal.