Imposition fun

Akuma_Shinigami

So I was wondering has anyone imposed stuff for fun,

Examples:-

Impose fireballs, thunderballs, waterballs, etc, and throw them (and did they interact with environment?)

Air, water, fire, earth bend like in avatar:tlab

Or anything you can think of really,

Does any of you have fun imposing?

Tulpa - Yukai Shi (Yuka) しゆかい (ゆか)

Form - Shapeshifter

Working on viualization and vocalization

Kevin says:

Nobillis likes to play pranks on me if she thinks it will cheer me up. The other day when the work utility was empty she spent much of the day pretending to drive it (much as children do). So I'm working away, trying to concentrate, with "brmmm, brrrrmmm" noises coming from the background. Makes it hard to keep a straight face (Nobillis isn't shy about showing her playful side around me.)

More on-topic, when I'm out somewhere Nobillis will usually go exploring around. She doesn't always explore the present. If there are memories of the past available for a location she will sometimes choose to walk through that landscape instead. When she does, I also see that overlaid on what's there (like looking through a glass pane at a reflection).

For example, once I was near an old water park that's now been disused for a few decades (terribly overgrown). As soon as Nobillis stepped into the area it was overlaid with how it used to be - children playing in the paddling pools, families enjoying the sunny day (it was actually raining for me); the noise, sounds and colours as they had been. She was walking through a memory from my past and whilst she did it was as though the water park was 'alive' once more.

Most of the time I have trouble seeing her, but when she's walking through my past (when I'm in the location where it happened) it is a very detailed illusion. (I'm reminded of the scene in Men in Black III where they are watching a baseball game that happened long ago - it's that sort of illusion).

Today we are off location scouting at Preston Beach (not far from the living rocks). I expect similar silliness will ensue.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

The only problem here being I'm not sure how many among us are actually at the imposition stage.

It's something I work on a lot and sometimes when waking up, I sort of randomly impose different things but unfortunately I cannot control them (almost as if I'm dreaming with my eyes open).

Many of us are still only visualizing. Cyber D's progress log (I'll link later - don't have much time) mentions his tulpa having fireball powers (and he has explicitly stated he is still visualizing). Of course, it's important to keep in mind that this is our imagination. We're allowed to imagine pretty much anything we want.

At the same time, unless we're recreating our imagination the same way a painter will paint what's in his head or a composer will write the music in his mind, our imagination should not really affect our environment. And if it does, then we have to move this topic to the metaphysics board.

To quote from another topic:

I've actually been doing something similar to this every time I walk to and from campus, things like changing the color of the sky, seeing a shadow clone me stabbing people with stuff, sometimes hitting them with imaginary electric guitars, conjuring cool weapons and stuff, seeing space debris fall from the sky, zombies, rampaging monsters, flying horses, and other sick stuff you don't usually see. It was already as crazy as hell, and now this?

It's like paranoid schiz with a power switch, active-time conjuring and wizard eyes.

It's awesome.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

@Dr. Faust

When I say react with the environment, I don't mean physically,

Example-

You conjure fireball, throw it, it explodes against wall or whatever you throw it at.

Also, I don't think that you would even need a tulpa to impose images, it would be the same process as imposing tulpa, but minus the tulpa

Form - Shapeshifter

Me and Q do that from time to time, but the examples that have been given are probably something im going to start doing more often. It seems like fun.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

@Quilten

I'm glad that idea's are being spread, I don't know if it's totally original, but, it doesn't look as though many people have replied with experience of it, maybe the more seasoned mancers have experimented with it, and, or have fun with their imposition.

But people should try it out, I assume it will only do you good, after all, its a way to practice imposition,and a fun way to practice it at that!

I myself struggle to visualise, but I have heard my tulpa a few time now, she is NOWHERE near being imposed, I still practice imposition this way, granted I've had little success yet, but hey, I'm new, I still feel it will be beneficial to the progress of my tulpa, as I believe it will help when myself and Yuka-chan are at the level of imposing her

Form - Shapeshifter