Creatures In My Wonderland

NihilisticNazi

Hey tulpa.info I found the idea of tulpae on 4chan and was fascinated about the idea so I started creating one. I made my wonderland early on because I heard somewhere its the best place to start with, its a wooden cabin on the top of a small hill surrounding by a small medieval stone wall that has a large wooden door with a stone staircase leading up the hill to the house's door and on the outside of the wall is a dense forest of light colored trees like birch and oak. Id say the amount of land my build takes up is only about the same size as 4 average sized houses stacked side by side.

I thought to myself after creating this little fortress why do i have a wall around my house if there is nothing to keep out? So I decided to add this creature called the rake (its a copy pasta) which is a truly terrifying monster if you see the picture attached. In my wonderland it only comes out at night and there are more than one. Im starting to think it was a bad idea to add them but Im not sure if I should attempt removing them or if it will just add effect to the wonderland. What do you veterans think? sorry the post is so long.

396221200_TheRake.jpg.49b91abd25cdf0aa2698f1893109e631.jpg

We all need some sort of distraction to hide the fact we will die and fade away someday, some use drugs or music or anime or video games, the list goes on and on and I hope I can create a tulpa worth enjoying life with for this reason.

I'm no veteran but I guess I can tell you what I know.

Like all other things involving your wonderland and your Tulpa, what goes on in your head is entirely up to you. Basically, they'll only hurt you if you actually let them. In my opinion I think it wasn't the greatest idea to put in a hostile creature inside of your own wonderland, but that's just me. If it's what you like then go right ahead and keep the rakes there. I'm not going to tell you to take away the monsters, because if it gives you a good reason to keep the wall up then it's worth keeping them there. Besides, you can eventually go out and slay them with your Tulpa if that's what you're into. owo

What he said ^

Considering they can't hurt you, I don't see any reason that they should be removed.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I've heard from a few sources that the wonderland represents the state of your mind, and anything you put in the wonderland comes to symbolize something in your life. These creatures could represent negativity, and your wall represents protection from negativity. If you kill them or befriend them, that could represent you overcoming negativity. You can pretty much look at this in the way you'd interpret dreams.

So it could be a good thing, depending on how you treat it.

Of course that's just one theory on the wonderland, and I don't know that it's true.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

That's kind of a bogus theory considering he put them there.

If they just showed up, perhaps there would be some merit.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

You create the entire wonderland. It doesn't matter if you consciously create the symbols or not. Your mind is working with emotions. If you feel fear or animosity toward something, your mind associates it with other things you feel fear or animosity toward. At least -- if you believe that sort of thing.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

Okay, great--so your mind associates a "threat" in wonderland with something else that already exists. What of it?

What significance does that hold?

You already have resentment towards whatever else it is.

The only way it would work is if it were created "subconsciously"--this could suggest a symbolic relation to a pre-existing "threat".

But if you create the thread in your wonderland, then, unless you're suggesting that a "threat" would be created, then nothing would have changed.

Fun fact: every single time I typed the word "threat" (including just now), my fingers typed "thread", and I had to correct it.

Consciously creating symbols has worked for self-hypnosis for decades.

If you say so.