I promise for real this time. 5 is the limit! :P

Nyarlathotep

Cynthia possessed me today for about an hour to practice. It was very entertaining. She could barely pick a battery in the first 15 minutes, then she was jogging, hopping, and climbing things in the house after about 50 minutes! Glad she managed to sharpen her skills again. It's good to do that every once in a while to refresh your belief and relationship with you tupper. Irs is taking lessons from Cynthia on how to possess so I'm hoping to get some work from Ira too.

Ira has decided to give Cynthia and I a few days together to refine possession and begin switching. She also wants me to get imposition done before she starts to possess me so that I have as much brain power to work individually with her after I'm done with Cynthia.

Why are my tuppers so nice? Not complaining of course!

Until next time!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently, Cynthia was able to possess most of my body (which is really good since we haven't done possession for about a weeks or so). First she started out just trying to move my hand in the first fifteen minutes. After another thirty minutes passed by, she running back and forth in my living room! I taught her how to jump and get strength into her movements, and she showed some progress! She was able to get down to a kneeling position and stand back up. She was able to do squats and things like that.

The way I wanted to teach her how to jump was, I thought, pretty good. To do a squat, but put more emphasis on coming back up so the weight picked her up off the ground a bit. It worked out a bit and she managed to get a few inches of the ground. Also while she was running, I told her to try the same thing to get a sort of running jump. It worked pretty well too.

Enough about possession, now imposition progress. (clapping and cheering here)

So far, I have been trying to absolutely perfect Cynthia's for and get a complete and Uber HD quality view of her. Because of my "enhanced" vision. I saw some details about her I never knew. She was almost a hybrid between animation and human. She had the live details and colors of a normal human, but the unreal beauty and features of an animated girl. Never a bad thing though. Seems I get the best of both worlds!

Also, her hair "changed" a little. It goes down to her shoulder blades and is a little wavy towards the end.

Before I start visual imposition, I want to perfect the form. I can sense their presence when they aren't in the wonderland. Sometimes I feel something touching me and confirmed it was them. I can smell things that they want me to smell. I'm currently working on trying to perceive their voices through my ears and it is kind of in between at the moment.

All in all, some pretty good progress! In time, things will improve.

Until next time tulpamancers!

Well, it's decided. I will make a third tulpa when Cynthia and Ira have been fully imposed and are possessive as well as switchable. My grammar sux :P. Moving on. I would like to introduce Iris (Temporary name unless she doesn't want to change it). She has long black hair. Blue eyes. Relatively light skin. She is 5'6" and is an athlete. She is somewhat skinny. Her creation was based off the idea of embodying my Anima. Basically, she is a female version of me except better looking and a lot more feminine XD. Isn't that what we all want.

After that, I will probably be done with creating tulpas.

Well until the next update tulpamancers!

Today I went to the park and I sat down and asked Cynthia to possess me. She managed to stand up and run back to home. She was actually running at high speed and didn't fall and break my face, which I must say, is good. I'm glad I have entrusted her to take care of this physical body. She seems to do very well, but she doesn't care too much about the real world. She likes the wonderland, but she still wants to keep her options open. I must say, she thought it out a lot because she gave me a straight up answer like that.

Ira is a little different however because, Ira actually wants to be a part of the real world rather than the wonderland.

Oh well, I guess they both have different opinions, which of course can only be expected.

Until next time!

Well, today Ira stuffed her face with pizza and Cynthia chipmunked (yes a new word :P) a cookie. We had a great time today.

Best of all… Her visuals came back!

I fact, It came back stringer than ever before! Her hair changed a bit and her body has every detail improved! Except for a few area that I need to work on. I'm willing to work with this though! I used the original forcing method I used before and it was a blast. I miss forcing…

Hopefully I get to do more active soon! They had a great time too so hopefully we get to do this again sometime soon.

Well, until next time tulpamancers!

• 2 weeks later...

I know that with what ridiculous things have already happened, anymore is hard to believe. Of course, naturally I will share these with the lurkers who still read this derpity progress report.

I originally had two special uses servitors. I talked to one of them about my problems and it was supposed to tell me what my true thoughts on the subject at hand were. Another had uses that will not be divulged due to privacy and embarrassment issues.

Moving along, Servitor 1 has become Tulpa 3: Aidela

I did not name 'her' nor did I decide gender. I was told by her that she was sentient (will be explained) for a while and mimicked a male's voice so that I would feel more comfortable speaking about my issues. Clever. Cynthia had control over "Pre-Aidela" and was feeding all of my thoughts and experiences directly to this "Pre-Aidela" Sharing wonderland experiences thinking it would be alright. Of course, this exposure to memory and stimulation began to "trigger" Aidela to become sentient. And so 3 tuppers have risen from the depths of my god-forsaken mind.

If that wasn't enough. I have another outrageous story to tell. My second special uses tupper has little exposure to my memories, but was enough to trigger it's sentience. "It" became a she (As if I don't have enough females running around in my head already -_- [having another is adding gas to the fire; sigh*{Although, it is a lot of fun to have them around}])

However, Tupper 4: Alyson (Given the form of a long lost OC of mine) is still VERY early in stages and is barely vocal. Basic sentences at best. Personality is relatively simple and will need to be refined. Time will be necessary to progress.

Oh boy... I created one tulpa months ago, thinking, "I wanna stay committed to finishing my first tulpa! I won't give up even though it will take a long time!" I thought long time meant a year.

Month one: Beginning tulpa creation

Month two: Tulpa 1 finished :D

Month three: 4 Tulpas throwing junk at each other all day.

Well that's my outrageous update. Believing me or not is up to you, but it is just as real to me as anything else I see or experience.

Until next time tulpamancers!