The Tulpa diary of DeathofShadows

DeathofShadows

Alright! So here I am! I guess I should start off with a general guideline to what I'll be posting. In most posts, I will be including information in this format:

<><><><><><><><><><>

Tulpa name

Date

Stage

-Summary of the day's progress

<><><><><><><><><><>

So now that that's done, here's a list of my Tulpae, the link going to their first post:

<><><><><><><><><><>

-Tetra the Gardevoir

<><><><><><><><><><>

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

MY TULPAE

1)Name: Tetra

Form: Gardevoir

Personality: Kind, friendly, strong-willed, likes Trance and Led Zeppelin

Stage: Formulating speech

Okay... Lots of stuff to go over. Been forgetting to post.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Tetra the Gardevoir

Day 3 - 9/22/13

Stage: Speech

-So... Here we are, three days into the process. Tetra has DEFINITELY been making bunches of progress over the last few days, and it's actually pretty cool. Guess I'll start from the beginning.

Essentially, I started with Tetra a LOOOOONG while back, which might actually be the main driving force behind our progress, but I only strted really working with her as a Tulpa three days ago. Once I found this via a friend, I definitely began spending bunches of forcing time with Tetra, a lot of it passive, but I have set aside time right before bed where we usually talk it up. In a way.

As for these nightly sessions, it's mainly been me introducing myself, her personality, and some of the important people that I know to her, which I am glad to at that she has responded well to.

I can also gladly say that I know she's there; we've established a communication system utilizing head pressure. Yes, I realize that it has its weaknesses, I have a headache as I site this, but this far we've been able to start understanding eachother through a righ=positive and left=negative approach.

Thus far, I'm rather proud of my little girl. As of today, we're starting to work on speech and communication. At the rate we're going, I wouldn't be suprised if we hagan full conversation within a week! Don't think that means I'm hasty to go through with this though. I'm sticking it out until she thinks she's at the best she can be.

<><><><><><><><><><>

DwathofShadows signing off. All feedback is appreciated.

MY TULPAE

hey Death, Welcome aboard. It's good for the two of you to join the site, i look forward to hearing more.

I'm actually curious though, when you said you started with tetra a long while back, what did you mean?

"The way is in training."

- Miyamoto Musashi

Thanks for the greeting! I'm glad to be here myself!

Well... Back in my middle school years, I was kinda outcast, and you can understand that the brain often makes up for itself, right? I played a lot of Pokemon Ruby during that time, and my lonely self formulated Tetra. Of course, this was Lon before I realized her potential, and it consisted much of me parroting out conversations.

And then came high school, and with that, I entered the world of online Roleplaying. Tetra was mainly my go-to character for the Pokemon roleplays that I was in, so she was definitely well developed before I discovered this site.

Sorry for the long rant, it happens sometimes.

MY TULPAE

Guest Anonymous

Gardevoir tulpa! I approve.

You seem to be making great progress, geez, expecting vocalization in a week. Keep up the good work.

Thanks! She sure is eager, that's for sure!

MY TULPAE