molaram's PR

molaram1

Am I doing it right?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Am I doing it right?

Day 73

-----------

It has been nearly a month since my last update, this has been because of many reasons, and things have definitely changed.

First off, Ember is now, as far as I can tell, quite sentient. She is not yet vocal but we have been working on communications. We are currently working on her giving me head pressure in response to questions.

I am still working on refining the detail of my wonderland and many of the finer details on Ember herself: Just like the fact that we discovered she is allergic to peanuts.

I will try and get back in the cycle of regularly updating from now on...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 87

---------

Since I have a break from schoolwork and such, I have been working with Ember more frequently than normal.

And since it is the christmas season I have decided to give Ember a small gift:

I was always quite lacking with detail when forcing, for example, I never gave her a face.

Well, she did Have a face, but I could never focus in, or get a good level of detail.

So, for christmas, I have been working on detail, giving her a face that I can focus on, as well as a few smaller other things.

I am using a picture I made back when I first started forcing.

I will upload it when I get onto my computer tomorrow.

• 5 weeks later...

Day 118

-----------

Hello again.

During the holidays I managed to get a decent amount of forcing in per day, and I have now finished on the last bits of detail on her.

Unfortunately since retuning back to school I haven't been getting as much forcing done as I would have liked. Luckily now though, I have started using old techniques again and am back to the idea of doing small amounts whenever I can.