"Tulpa penpals".

KarlYoshimura

Salutations.

As one who hasn't connected with the community at all, I feel it would be the right time to discover other like-minded persons to share experiences regarding tulpas and life, similar to contacts within a traditional penpal programme.

I did try to connect with hosts and tulpas over IRC, yet the effort did not work as well as I'd wished.

I'm also aware that a user named Niichan had pioneered a similar matching system some time ago, yet the programme appears defunct.

If this request isn't too intrusive, would any users like to swap PMs, emails, IMs, et cetera? My goal is to better understand the many ideas the tulpa forum thrives on while further enhancing the development of my own tulpa.

Thank you.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

I never had a chance to have a penpal when i was younger, so i'm up for the idea. I think it may also be a good way for Alice to gain more sapience. Please feel free to PM me Karl, and we can exchange emails if you'd like.

On a related note:

- If anyone owns a nintendo 3ds, there is a letter writing/sending app called swapnote. If anyone has swapnote, i'll exchange friend codes so we can mail each other, just pm me.

- If anyone is interested in sending and receiving real paper letters that could also be fun!

"The way is in training."

- Miyamoto Musashi

Yeah this is also EXACTLY what i was looking for, just like you KarlYoshimura i also had this idea i just didn't had the idea of making a post like this, so count me in too (i will send you a pm), in fact i ask the same for me to you guys like he did, anyone interested send me pm as well, i would love to have more penpals specially in skype or irc chat preferbly someone with already a vocal tulpa (note that it's mostly to be able to talk anytime, not just a 1 time pm or talk...), so far i only have 2 penpals and they unfortunately haven't yet a sentient/developed or vocal tulpa.

I'm not really good with one-on-one communication, but if you all have PRs, I'll post in them, and you're welcome to post in mine.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

I personally prefer face to face, but apparently there isn't a Tulpa within 100 miles of my house... I don't have a Tulpa, but your more than welcome to talk to me via pm if you like.

Please assume everything I say on the subject of Tulpae as theory based off of information I have found on Tulpamany, since I do not have a Tulpa.