Personality oprtional?

Deadlykid

So I was just now look on the guides and saw this

http://community.tulpa.info/thread-jean-luc-and-his-tulpa-s-mismisadventures?pid=73333

However iv seen several other guides says you dont need to work on it, so now im confused.

Is personality really optional?

Name: Rose

Birth: 9/9/11

Form: Human, brown long hair, blue eyes.

Working on: Visualization and Sentience

Personality is optional, my second tulpa was created without actively designing her personality. The personality that was created was made through my own subconscious and through some of my own conscious nudging--as well as her own decisions as she gained sentience. But we never really actively worked on personality traits or forcing.

Some of the older guides believed personality was not optional--simply because we only had one major guide at the time, made by one person's singular experience, and he used personality forcing. As time has gone on and we've developed more tulpas--and seen more individual stories of how they can be created, the guides have adjusted to reflect that.

Everyone's experience is a bit different, it is very personal as it all takes place in your own head--so what makes sense to me might not make sense to you. There are some people who might need to do personality forcing because their minds cannot comprehend the tulpa's personality without it. Others might not need personality forcing at all because of the way their minds work. It's all very subjective and what matters is what works for you.

The personality that was created was made through my own subconscious

You say it like the subconscious is an actual place/being, when there's not really any proof of such existing. Unconscious/subconscious (if you really want to use it, but the word has been redefined to basically mean nothing) desires or something other like that might be a better word?

I'd say that based on my experiences, personality work doesn't really do anything super special, but it's a way to start learning the tulpaforcing process. It's a good way to practice narration/visualization depending on how you do, so it can be very helpful to new people. After all, in the end, the tupper is what the tupper is. Might be different from how you forced their personality, might not. Even if I can clearly see traits I forced in Roswell, he just became something much different from what I had in my mind at first. He became himself, his own person. Personality work or not, I don't think that would've changed him. He started out as something and it's life that molded him into what he is today. Working on personality just helped me to get started and teach me valuable skills.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Personality is complete o

r

ptional. If you don't work on personality, being that it is very o

r

ptional, your tulpa will likely create their own with ought you influencing it. So it is very, very, very o

r

ptional.