Visualization troubles

ovaN

I know there are a lot of visualization threads out there, but i have read the ones that I can find and none of them have the same problem as me.

Right now I have limited myself to only visualizing my tulpas face. When I start to force the image is very blurry (no, I am not trying to see her on the back of my eyelids). I can make it clearer with a little effort, but then after a few seconds the image starts to move. It doesn't talk or anything, but simply starts spinning in a random direction. When I try to stop it, a nose or ear or something comes off of the face. I can only get the whole thing to stay still for a few seconds, a minute if I am lucky. After about 5-10 minutes of this, I pretty much lose all semblance of concentration for the rest of the session.

I have also noticed that I can force fine with my eyes open, looking at a wall or something blank. I refrained from doing this because I did not want to accidentally impose her, but would that be a viable method of visualizing?

Thanks in advance

There was a thread somewhere where someone didn't tulpaforce for a while, and when they did, their tulpa looked rusty or something like that. People presumed it was for symbolism because he/she put them off in awareness for a while.

I guess in this case for you, it could be several things, but one that comes to mind is that maybe the face you're visualizing isn't what she wants at all. So the more you try to hold it up, the more things seem out of balance. Question though, how come you didn't want to accidentally impose her? Seems like you're worried on what her form might turn out to be.

Question though, how come you didn't want to accidentally impose her? Seems like you're worried on what her form might turn out to be.

I meant that i did not want to accidentally impose a tulpa that was not fully visualized, blurry, or just incomplete in general.

Open eye visualization shouldn't lead to accidental imposition. You should be able to open eye force just fine.

Although, I'm as curious to know why you don't want to impose as Linkzelda is.

I meant that i did not want to accidentally impose a tulpa that was not fully visualized, blurry, or just incomplete in general.

Here's the thing, if you're worried about her not being complete, it's not like she's going to remain unchanging and imperfect all the time. Of course, I don't have anything credible to back up that statement other than anecdotes from others, but even if you were to visualize an incomplete form, you shouldn't have to worry about it.

Just know her form can improve the more you put into visualizing her mentally and through visual imposition if you're up to it. And if there are "mistakes," just see it as the mind going through trial and error making a decent form, give it time.

I figured that, once imposed, it would be much harder to work in the other senses besides sight and sound. I was planning on imposing after completing these senses

Also, I asked her about the form and she is the one that told me to use it, so I do not think that she does not like the form.

Ah okay, I apologize for the presumption I made on the conjecture I had about you and her. It's most likely a concentration issue, and when it comes to that, you'll just have to persevere. Trust me, after headaches and frequent naps from forcing too much, you just gotta keep pushing until you get good at it.

And you can still work on other senses even if they're imposed, it's not like imposition is absolute, final, and intolerable towards future changes.

@ovan, dont worry mann, i dont know how long you been doing this but i have been doing it aslong as ashmo, and i am still absolutely S**T at visualization, it doesnt get me down though because i do not give up, i force everynight, and i say to myself, IT WILL HAPPEN (Eventually, ahaa)

@linkzelda, I have to laugh, 90% of the time i find myself waking up after forcing, ahaa

Tulpa - Yukai Shi (Yuka) しゆかい (ゆか)

Form - Shapeshifter

Working on viualization and vocalization

Though I haven't started the Tulpa creation process, from vizualizing in my wonderland and from what I've read, facial features are always apparently hard to visualize. You probably need to just keep taking a shot at it. ^_^

I think reference photos help a lot with visualization. It's easier to visualize something you've seen recently, regularly, and with emotion. If you don't have pictures of your tulpa, get some. Make a slideshow of them and watch the slideshow until the images are implanted into your mind.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"