ovaN

Visualization troubles

1. The face is often said to be the hardest part to visualise, especially without a reference. If you're unpracticed then you may want to start yourself off somewhere a bit easier.

2. Open-eye visualisation will not impose your tulpa accidentally. I suggest you try it, as it might alleviate your control issues.

3. A lot of people have trouble controlling what they visualise. It can help, as people have said, to get a reference picture, or to use some sort of symbolism to regain control, or to just ignore it; ultimately, you just need to realise that it's your imagination and that you can, and should, exercise as much control over it as is needed. Remember also that going into a session expecting it to happen will make it more likely.

I'm sorta new to tulpa forcing but my friend told me all about it. She said that to help with the visualizations, use a reference picture and I did. The only problem is, when I tried to change the hair style a bit, my tulpa completely changed form into someone I know and I've been tld not to visualize someone I know because my tulpa will have personality issues.

I tried going back to my tulpa's original reference photo but it's hard. It's like my mind can't choose which form.

Another thing is, I'm not sure if I want my tupla to be humanoid or not anymore. I guess I've really gotta make up my mind.

Tulpa: Alex

Sex: Female

Visual Age: 5 ½ years old

Actual Age: A month old

Form: Humanoid

I've been tld not to visualize someone I know because my tulpa will have personality issues.

I tried going back to my tulpa's original reference photo but it's hard. It's like my mind can't choose which form.

Another thing is, I'm not sure if I want my tupla to be humanoid or not anymore. I guess I've really gotta make up my mind.

Consider this, keep in the back of your mind that the form (in the reference photo for example) can be transient, and should the tulpa become sentient and independent, just communicate with them and ask them what they truly want to be in. They will be going through a lot of changes with trying to make an identity for themselves, and based on your situation right now, you'll just have to be open to new changes.

It can be frustrating sometimes, because we just want to consider having the best interest at heart for the tulpa we will want to interact with, but do know in time she will be aware of your actions for good. :)

You might be able to edit the reference photo to give it a new hairstyle. These two posts have some tips on editing reference photos in ways that could change hair. Or you could ask Flo what she did, because she did a really good job with it.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

I decided that it was a concentration issue and started forcing one session of normal visualization and one session of this http://pastebin.com/Vc1UtgXi every day. Not sure how it's working yet, il post again in a few days.

Just checked out the website and the idea is really good. When you do this, another thing that you can do is each time the number changes, the colour or pattern of the number changes as well. Just an idea to stop it from getting too boring. :)

Tulpa: Alex

Sex: Female

Visual Age: 5 ½ years old

Actual Age: A month old

Form: Humanoid