MrFisher

Some questions.

Oh, cool thanks. I've also been imagining Alex holding my hand whilst I'm walking. If I want to look at her I just imagine her there.

{Kevin says: That's how I am with Nobillis. I always imagine her just behind me. Thing is, over time it's gotten to the point that I hear her there (auditory hallucination) and if I turn around most of the time I do see her. Exception to that is when she goes off exploring (she can't resist water - just like a child in one respect still).}

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

K

{Exception to that is when she goes off exploring (she can't resist water - just like a child in one respect still).}

That's so sweet. Alex laughs when she sees pigeons and pellicans.

Tulpa: Alex

Sex: Female

Visual Age: 5 ½ years old

Actual Age: A month old

Form: Humanoid

Assuming they are a sentient being and a part of your head, then their as real as you are. How solid they are depends on how well you can visualize them, I don't believe they can actually see anything through their hallucinated body though.

Please assume everything I say on the subject of Tulpae as theory based off of information I have found on Tulpamany, since I do not have a Tulpa.