A Incognito Progress Report

Incognito

The likelyhood of me making a Tulpa anytime soon is slim, but I thought I make this PR so in case I ever do decide to do it - the PR will already be here.

Details:

Name: Midori

Female somewhat anime-style winged humanoid

Hair: black, hair bangs going down to the chin - gets shorter as you go from the front to back.

Face: small eyebrows, small ears(which are hard for me to describe to you guys), small nose - doesn't stick out too much, blue green eyes (normal like not anime-style like), small petite face shape.

Body: Caucasian - very light skin (also very smooth)

Height: a little shorter than I am ( 5'8" maybe?)

Cup size: large - specifics unknown since I don't study cup sizes.

Wings: two wings each is roughly 5' and is retractable (kinda magically get smaller if she doesn't need the wings, but don't disappear entirely)

Clothing: she wears a backless shirt (so that the clothing doesn't interfere with the wings) also a large thin scarf scarf that covers the top half her body when wings are retracted, sometimes seen with a regular shirt with holes cut out for the wings in the back, leg wear differs greatly from one time to another.

Emotion: I know how she reacts and looks like when she is happy, sad, angry, hurt, etc. it also effects her gait.

Gait kind of choppy when her wings are out but much like my own gait when they are retracted, effected by emotion.

also, some things I know, but not entirely sure why I know

She hates meat

She will eat Vegetables, but prefers fruit - especially apples (ever since I knew that I had a weird cravings for apples occasionally).

I went ahead and took Tulpacouple's advice to ask about my "Tupla's name". I got a almost Instantanuas answer "Midori" it then continued to loop "Midori" in my head for hours after that...

Please assume everything I say on the subject of Tulpae as theory based off of information I have found on Tulpamany, since I do not have a Tulpa.

Remember, you don't have to plot out every single thing about your future tulpa; as it will likely change (deviance)

I know I don't have to, but I have already been visualizing her for 5 years....

Please assume everything I say on the subject of Tulpae as theory based off of information I have found on Tulpamany, since I do not have a Tulpa.

So I'm curious. You've said your primary reason for being here isn't about making a tulpa. Are you working on another project?

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

I am more interested in the concept behind Tulpamancy than Tulpamancy itself. Now normally if I was interested in something I would try it out while I study it. However, in this case I am not since I still don't know what a Tulpa IS, sure I know what you guys claim it to be, but so far I have seen nothing to actually validate this claim. On top of that it still feels like I am walking into this blind folded.