Tulpae and binaural beats?

IantheKitsune

Could binaural beats harm tulpae? A friend of mine has 3 tulpae (WOW) and just recently looked into binaural beats. I myself am a bit curious, but seeing as they have a direct influence on your brain, which houses your tulpae, could it effect/harm them? I'm worried that a certain pattern of the frequencies at certain tones at certain levels, etc. Etc. Etc., could harm one. I'm worried. He also has Asperger's. That especially worries me about the things harming him. 3 tulpae and Asperger's, but he's my best friend ever.

Name: Midna

Form: nine-tailed Renamon without gloves or a Silver Fox

Working on: Possession

Personality: Sweet and caring unless you hurt me. Then you better run

I would imagine that it would only hurt the tulpa if the host believed it did.

And if the host had Asperger's? I'm concerned about the safety of all for of them. But also Midna if I listen to them.

Whatever physical ailment or other disorders/diseases, and such an individual may have, it doesn't necessarily mean there's no hope for them with using binaural beats. It's merely the individual having to be adaptive based on whatever condition or set of conditions they have.

And like Colde stated, it could only "harm" them if the host believed it did.

Whatever physical ailment or other disorders/diseases, and such an individual may have, it doesn't necessarily mean there's no hope for them with using binaural beats. It's merely the individual having to be adaptive based on whatever condition or set of conditions they have.

And like Colde stated, it could only "harm" them if the host believed it did.

I didn't say I think there's no hope. I know he SHOULD be okay, but I can't help but worry. He's my best friend.

I would have to say it depends on the Hz, 7 Hz I heard is good for meditation and 15 Hz is bad for meditation - I would think it work the same for Tulpae. However if everything that affects Tulpae is indeed based on thought, then no you shouldn't worry about it.

Please assume everything I say on the subject of Tulpae as theory based off of information I have found on Tulpamany, since I do not have a Tulpa.

...Well, just think of it this way - binaurals aren't drugs. It's not like they're psychosomatics designed specifically against something like DID or counter-hallucinogenics (if those even exist) or whatever. They are sounds that put your brain in a frequency that it can already naturally attain. They're about as harmful as melatonin. I listen to binaural and isochronic frequencies myself while forcing, and they can even help the forcing process - just take a look at Fede's Tulpatones. And Asperger's doesn't suddenly make your tulpas weak to binaural beats, that's just...

In any way, no. Binaural beats won't harm you and if they do I will eat my router and never return to the internet again.

...Well, just think of it this way - binaurals aren't drugs. It's not like they're psychosomatics designed specifically against something like DID or counter-hallucinogenics (if those even exist) or whatever. They are sounds that put your brain in a frequency that it can already naturally attain. They're about as harmful as melatonin. I listen to binaural and isochronic frequencies myself while forcing, and they can even help the forcing process - just take a look at Fede's Tulpatones. And Asperger's doesn't suddenly make your tulpas weak to binaural beats, that's just...

In any way, no. Binaural beats won't harm you and if they do I will eat my router and never return to the internet again.

Thanks. And I'm not afraid his tulpae are weak because Asperger's. I don't think they're weak at all. Can't I just look out for a friend?