Zero

Tulpa.info's Guide Approval Team

Would you like for the Guide Approval Team to be implemented within tulpa.info?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like for the Guide Approval Team to be implemented within tulpa.info?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe, if some improvements were made to the system

19 nominees so far. We'll need at least 25 before voting can begin, but I think we'll be reaching that limit in no time. Keep this up.

Guest MegaBusta

Honestly, 25 nominees is too many for a forum of this size.

I'd cut it down to 5~10.

Guest Anonymous

mayormorgan,

Firstly I would like to nominate DarkAnima.

Secondly, I wish to say, hello fellow citizen. I hear you have concerns about how things are carried out in our community. As one with experience in representing the collective wills of the masses, I graciously accept your nomination. I pledge, that if I become in charge of this process, I will be working for you, and for what is best for the community.

And never forget, even when one does not appear to be active, they may be watching all the same.

Honestly, 25 nominees is too many for a forum of this size.

I'd cut it down to 5~10.

5 nominees will be dropped from the team through voting after nominations are closed. There has to be a 20 member minimum for there to be reasonable approval voting.

I'd nominate someone, but everyone who I'd nominate already has been. Poo.

Nominate for someone that's been nominated before but couldn't be nominated due to multiple nominations (like mayormorgan here, for example.)

Guest Anonymous

5 nominees will be dropped from the team through voting after nominations are closed. There has to be a 20 member minimum for there to be reasonable approval voting.

Nominate for someone that's been nominated before but couldn't be nominated due to multiple nominations (like mayormorgan here, for example.)

I will happily accept your nomination, if you will have me as your representative.

I am giving Zero my proxy, and therefore this vote is for Mayormorgan.

"Tl;dr" does not exist for me - I read all the pastebins and the whole thread, so I agree with Zero. I therefore think it a considered vote.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.