subconscious lag

molaram1

I have been Tulpa forcing for over a week now, and I have encountered a problem: My subconscious is causing any change I do to my wonderland to either reverse, or glitch between the original and the changed versions.

Since this started happening I haven't been able to fully enter my wonderland without things getting really messed up.

Does this happen to anyone else this bad, or is it just me?

The average number of neurons in the brain is 100 billion, the total number of synapses in the cerebral cortex is about 60 trillion. That same cortex is responsible for consciousness, memory, attention, and other forms of human cognition and development.

For you to presume that in just one week that you've encountered a "glitch" or "lag" within the wonderland or the subconscious/unconscious is an overstatement. Presuming it's your first week, you'll just have to be patient, the more you practice visualizing the wonderland, the more it can become stabilized. Just go through the motions my friend.

I understand what you mean, when I said a glitch/lag that was because that was how I perceived it as, the reason I made this post was the fact that this happened out of no-where, it had been about a week, of visualisation.

I thank you for the response, and I will just keep on trying until I can overcome this problem.

It takes time for your mind to get used to things. With both tulpaforcing and using your wonderland, you have to condition your mind to perceive things the way you want to. This takes time. Just be patient and keep vigilant and you will be able to power through this.

I agree with everything above, hope you overcome the problem.

Please assume everything I say on the subject of Tulpae as theory based off of information I have found on Tulpamany, since I do not have a Tulpa.

The only suggestion I have to make is just focus, and take time to visualize your wonderland, possibly drawing it or writing about it's details...in detail. I found that upon drawing a map of my entire wonderland so far, I could much more easily spatially recognize positions of things based on other things, and as a result, I can see things much more vividly. I also might suggest experimenting with different perspectives. I usually use first person, but occasionally switch to third person whenever it feels right.

Hope this helps.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Only certain things cause it to happen. Also, it seems to effect my tulpa a lot.

I am doing a small scale experiment of sorts, I am loading up a white(ish) void, and am creating things in it and testing them, seeing what things It mainly happens to.

It seems to be a random thoughts (subconscious or not), that causes things to change, but the experiment is very helpful in learning how to remove and control these stray thoughts.

My tulpa on the other had seems to be negatively effected by all of this: Her physical form is heavily effected by it, I can still feel her presence and emotional responses, but her body seems to be empty, no life anymore.

My suggestion is to continue this experiment. Anything and everything you can to do train your mind will help. You also might want to try and visualize your tulpa in this void.

Over the past day I have been working on finding the root of the problem, and I have found it: Human/animal interaction.

This means that anything I try to do with my Tulpa, or certain interactions between myself and the environment.

That explains why I can do certain things without problem while other things, like my Tulpa, are heavily affected.

I am going on a long(6 hour) car drive tonight, and another one back on sunday, so I am going to use this time to try and either fix, or start to improve the problem

• 3 weeks later...

I have mostly overcome the problem, but as one fixes another arises, I will just do a similar technique to what I did previously.

But I do feel as if she is getting annoyed with me, as I was focusing too much on the wonderland and not enough on her, but I will make sure to put in more effort from now on.