Zero

Guide Approval Team Voting

How many members should there be in the Guide Approval Team?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How many members should there be in the Guide Approval Team?

• Keep all the nominees in
    • Less than 20 (please state how many in your post)

Upvotes:

Zero – The framework he’s providing for the GAT system clearly makes him an individual that’s more understanding. The detachment of in-group favoritism he seems to apply is needed to prevent group conflict and judgement.

JD1215 – Another person that I know isn’t there to pick favorites, and can definitely be independent from other’s opinions.

CyberD – I only remember him responding to one of the articles I tried to make about parenthood and tulpa, and looking back, he definitely inspired me make sure I try to stay on point if I want to be more detailed.

Waffles – He’s patient, and although I felt in the past he was aggressive in previous critiques, I just had to get rid of that bias and started to see what he can truly provide. I see him more as the guy that can refine things and polish up after the content is considered concise to others. He can always find something to improve on, and that’s very important in my opinion.

Ashmo – Like the others I’m upvoting here, I haven’t socialized or discussed things much with them, but I do know she’s helpful and can be very knowledgeable.

Shui – When it comes to someone that can provide constructive feedback, I believe Shui can do this with ease. Although others may think he would be too much in agreement, he can be patient and read through the guides (despite of their incoherence) and give thought-out criticism (instead of the skimming that’s prevalent from others). Others shouldn't mistake his presumed "passive acceptance" from other sections of the forum and think he won't apply a different attitude if the GAT system turns out well.

Envolucris – Although others presume she’s more on the metaphysic/parapsychology “side,” it's obvious she wouldn't try to encroach that to the secular approach the GAT system is trying to execute. It's clear she can keep herself poised.

I feel that when it comes to morals, ethics, and such to tulpa, people will be more vocal on “do’s” and “don’ts” on tulpa, but tend to forget that doing so implies their statements are more true than others, and we all do this at some point in a passive manner.

However, the more militant censorship (absolute right and wrong) can harbor more behavior and expression it prohibits. While others may think it’s pragmatic, that conduct can end up being worse than the ailment. And although this is merely observation and conjecture, she doesn’t seem to apply any kind of in-group favoritism.

Phi

Thunderclap

For the others, I won't downvote anyone, the more perspective, the merrier.

Upvotes:

Zero - Intelligent and typically constructive/reasonable.

Kiahdaj - Intelligent and typically constructive, though to be frank he's also a bit of an ass half the time.

Downvote:

Sands - Too much trolling and shitposting to consider a good candidate.

Amount of members:

I second the suggestion for 15, partially because I like multiples of five and partially because in order to get a 2/3 positive consensus on a guide, having a multiple of 3 seems like a good idea.

People who I haven't upvoted are either people I know little to nothing about or who I think *could* make good additions but might not be experienced enough, might not know enough about the community, or might not be an accurate representation of the community's outlook.

If you, like me, think is is unfair for Pleeb to pay all the site costs alone, please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info

>Resig if you agree!

Guest Anonymous

Between the time deciding to vote for 15 members and getting to write that other two already proposed it, good.

I think 15 is plenty, we don't want to have too many people in there.

Upvotes:

waffles

NotAnonymous

Semi-Nomadic

Kiahdaj

Sands

CyberD

Shui

I think 20 people is appropriate.

Upvotes:

waffles

Linkzelda

Zero

Shui

NotAnonymous

Envolucris

Kiahdaj

ThunderClap

schlondark

CyberD

Ashmo

CreativeMind

Phi

Downvotes:

Sands - A raunchy pet of Fede-lesse, aggressiveness shrouds the point of his criticisms. Complains about everything, would probably bitch and moan about every decision from other members in GAT until it burned to the ground by the sound of his rage induced keyboard pit-pattering.

Norkkom - Never seen this guy outside of the GAT thread.

SkyeWint - Not in the tulpa community for very long, can't say I'd trust his judgement on guides, let alone on IRC moderation.

Dr. Faust - I don't see anything useful coming from this guy.

WTB: Rare Tulpas

I haven't voted for anyone where I felt I had insufficient information to make an informed opinion. My upvotes:

waffles

Linkzelda

Zero

Shui

Envolucris

Sands

SkyeWint

Ashmo

Dr. Faust

Phi

Mayormorgan

NotAnonymous