the glorious progress report of Moroh and Trench. Feedback apreciated

Moroh Theinen

I see. I'm not surprised that that happened when a baptist (and his family) looked into tulpas. What a waste. "If you can see and hear it, it's a demonic spirit!" l o l. Satan! The fact that the host said tulpas might be something demonic in the first place tipped me off. How ignorant, to assume that leagues of demons might actually always be there waiting for people who want to create tulpas instead of plenty of people being able to create one of their mind themselves. Very farfetch'd if you think about it.

Any other examples, not involving people whose parents/family told them to abandon theirs because demonic?

Yeh, that progress report just makes me so mad. That part where He assumed it had to do with demons from the very beginning had me rolling my eyes. I can understand that ok that's a completely different background from mine that he was raised, but I still can't help but agree with you, it does seem like a waste especially if how it ends is done and he never looks back because of what his family told him who don't even have the slightest clue. It also pisses me off so much because, at least with my case, I've grown very close to Mel (my tulpa). To others it might seem like "oh he's just making an imaginary friend disappear." It would be like asking to kill your brother, sister, or close family member, especially if you've gotten to the point he got. I mean they put him through so much pain out of ignorance and he just blindly accepts it....it's.. I mean damn... just no words to explain.

Anyways Just felt I had to add that. But yeah to be more on topic, Found it interesting that you mention smells and feeling for forcing. I've always tried to figure something for Mel. I've managed to "feel" warmth on the palms when forcing in with a flame inside the void, but for smells I remembered this Vanilla shampoo that a Family friend got for me from Lebanon. Vanilla or fresh cut cilantro :3 I guess it might be easier to carry a bottle of Vanilla with me for forcing than a bunch of fresh picked cilantro and not be tempted to use it or eat it.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat/Oct/12/

i think i am beginning to hear Trench's voice!

i do not understand what he is saying however, it sounds like he is yelling at me from underwater.

i did some research on how to hear his voice, which is how i managed to hear him at all.

i discovered this post, and it has proven to be quite useful.

http://community.tulpa.info/thread-vocality-how-to-talk-to-your-tulpa-in-less-time

do any of you have some techniques to suggest, to better allow me to hear Trent?

Parrot him. Seriously. Talk to him like you're having a conversation with any one else, and have him talk back in the way you think he'll respond, he'll eventually start talking on his own and the weird parrot feeling will go away.

Parrot him. Seriously. Talk to him like you're having a conversation with any one else, and have him talk back in the way you think he'll respond, he'll eventually start talking on his own and the weird parrot feeling will go away.

Thanks, I'll give that a go ^___^

And if you start getting parrotnoid after a while, just taper it off. And I don't mean like in a week or two or something like that, months my friend. Months.

Two things I've done, though I don't know the effectiveness of it at all were, one, I would try to sing to or with Mel. Though if you don't really sing or have any desire to it probably wouldn't be effective. I decided to do this one day because at the time I was learning to sing some back up parts and to practice I figured worth a shot if I could get her to sing along with me. Mel randomly sang the first part of a Gorillaz song some day after I tried this.

The other thing I tried was to kindof make it into a game, maybe in a way it was parroting but it got me to focus on listening for Mel's voice I guess. It was kindof a repeat after me/memory/parapa that rapper type thing. Pretty much I'd say a phrase of random gibberish and Have Mel try to repeat it. Like I'd say, "Punch, block, block, kick!" then I'd listen for it to be repeated in Mel's voice

again, don't really know how effective it might be, but they were fun and worth a shot. Perhaps if you can have fun and turn it into the game it'll take your mind off of concerns?

That's a really creative way to get Mel to talk more. I might start doing that with Bud. I hope you keep it up because I'm pretty sure you will get results from it.

Two things I've done, though I don't know the effectiveness of it at all were, one, I would try to sing to or with Mel. Though if you don't really sing or have any desire to it probably wouldn't be effective. I decided to do this one day because at the time I was learning to sing some back up parts and to practice I figured worth a shot if I could get her to sing along with me. Mel randomly sang the first part of a Gorillaz song some day after I tried this.

The other thing I tried was to kindof make it into a game, maybe in a way it was parroting but it got me to focus on listening for Mel's voice I guess. It was kindof a repeat after me/memory/parapa that rapper type thing. Pretty much I'd say a phrase of random gibberish and Have Mel try to repeat it. Like I'd say, "Punch, block, block, kick!" then I'd listen for it to be repeated in Mel's voice

again, don't really know how effective it might be, but they were fun and worth a shot. Perhaps if you can have fun and turn it into the game it'll take your mind off of concerns?

that's a great idea! i'll give it a go and hope that that Trench responds.

Oct/15/2013

i hope to have some time to Tulpa force with Trench, but it's difficult finding places where i can be surrounded by silence enough to feel that i can focus on Trench's voice.

i have ADHD, and this causes even the smallest of distractions keep me from delving into a deep internal focus.

i also have an incredibly musical roommate, making the quest for silence all the more difficult.

do any of you know of ways to create silence or a method to increase focus?

Trench seemed very distant yesterday. whenever i would go into my wonderland to give him a hug, he would recoil or gave of a feeling of distance and discomfort. i don't know if that was him, or if i was just not able to delve into the level of focus needed to connect with him. i am concerned, and hope that by enabling myself to hear his voice, that we will better be able to communicate and work out our differences.

Sound canceling headphones are nice, you can also meditate before actual forcing to try and focus yourself a little more. I like to force in the shower because the whole experience is just calming and clears my head. Or maybe forcing after you work out or something, I do that too.