the glorious progress report of Moroh and Trench. Feedback apreciated

Moroh Theinen

sat/19/oct

trench and i have been giving each other more space recently, and i think it's been doing us good. it's created a more relaxed relationship between us. if he comes into my mind, then i spend a few minutes spending time with him in my wonderland. and to work on touch and presence, we walk hand in hand whenever i walk any relatively lengthy distance

yesterday, when tulpa forcing i heard the resonance of a voice in my ear. it was more substantial then the last time, but still no words.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wed/oct/23

there hasn't been much progress recently and i'm starting to worry. i feel physically like i should he hearing a noise, but i hear nothing. i can feel the resonance in my ears, but there is no sound to accompany it.

am i just thick?

he seems to be doing unexpected things when we spend time in our wonderland, and his touches are now often accompanied by a soft tingling sensation

i've been reading Trench the harry potter books, and i feel that he has been enjoying it, though i could be mistaken.

i am going to read them all to him. i'm going to read him all of my favorite childhood novels, and i hope he will find them as fulfilling as i did. i hope also that they will help him with his sentence structure and vocabulary. ^___^

Thursday, October, 2013

i have decided to attempt to help Trench to communicate through possession. i will continue to work on auditory speech, but i want to make sure that Trench has other means to communicate, should voice prove to be difficult for us.

i am teaching him to be able to manipulate my right hand, in hopes that i can teach him how to wright.

this may also help him to better grasp sentence structure, and help him to find the words to communicate, and that i will understand.

if any of you have some possession tips to share, i would be very grateful

Mel and I read the Wheel of time Books, I Highly recomend that series to anyone who likes fantasy books, they're really long books though.

I don't know much with possession but I remember something I did to help get Mel Talking (or me hearing better and able to recognize her voice). I would talk to her in a different mind voice from my own asking her for a confirmation if that was her voice or not while asking her in that voice. (In my case it was a nod of her head or a smile. Before I heard her she would communicate by showing me. Like I'd see a smile or a confused look, sometimes a grimace. Though I wouldn't always see a full face) When she confirmed that was her voice, I spoke some random sentences and phrases in that voice to get use to identifying it as hers. Saying things like, "My name is Mel and my host is the nicest and is a super talented bass player that is playing in a band that will make it big" Heh X3 (just got a poke on the side of the head and a nuzzle for bringing that up)

Perhaps you can try that, but get Trench To twitch your finger, or nod your head for a confirmation.

As for possession tips, I'd recommend Oguigi & Koomer's Guide if you haven't already read it: http://community.tulpa.info/thread-possession-oguigi-koomer-possession-starter-guide

Mel and I read the Wheel of time Books, I Highly recomend that series to anyone who likes fantasy books, they're really long books though.

I don't know much with possession but I remember something I did to help get Mel Talking (or me hearing better and able to recognize her voice). I would talk to her in a different mind voice from my own asking her for a confirmation if that was her voice or not while asking her in that voice. (In my case it was a nod of her head or a smile. Before I heard her she would communicate by showing me. Like I'd see a smile or a confused look, sometimes a grimace. Though I wouldn't always see a full face) When she confirmed that was her voice, I spoke some random sentences and phrases in that voice to get use to identifying it as hers. Saying things like, "My name is Mel and my host is the nicest and is a super talented bass player that is playing in a band that will make it big" Heh X3 (just got a poke on the side of the head and a nuzzle for bringing that up)

Perhaps you can try that, but get Trench To twitch your finger, or nod your head for a confirmation.

As for possession tips, I'd recommend Oguigi & Koomer's Guide if you haven't already read it: http://community.tulpa.info/thread-possession-oguigi-koomer-possession-starter-guide

Thank you

This is realy helpfull

I'll give these a try

Oct/mon/28

last night was interesting. Trench and i were hanging out in our wonderland, and he suddenly changed his image. instead of being his previous fuzzy self, he took on a human form. it was vague, but i knew that he was blond and had the same eyes as he had before. it was pretty shocking, but i'm not opposed. i just have to do some more visualization work for his new form

stay safe