the glorious progress report of Moroh and Trench. Feedback apreciated

Moroh Theinen

Sound canceling headphones are nice, you can also meditate before actual forcing to try and focus yourself a little more. I like to force in the shower because the whole experience is just calming and clears my head. Or maybe forcing after you work out or something, I do that too.

Hm. I'll give those a try, thank you

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a recording of my tulpa's voice speaking three things at once, overlayed with binaural beats. It works pretty well for blocking out sound. Because of the way her voice is mixed together, I can't make out enough words for it to be distracting, and it helps me to learn her voice too.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

I made a recording of Fench's voice speaking three things at once, overlayed with binaural beats. It works pretty well for blocking out sound. Because of the way her voice is mixed together, I can't make out enough words for it to be distracting, and it helps me to learn her voice too.

Oh? Would you mind sending me a link or a downloadable file? I would like to give it a try

The file is on my phone, and I killed the battery, but I'll try to get a link to it later today.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

Oct/ 17/ 2013

i am realy sick, so i apologize if this entry is a little incoherent.

there hasn't been much development as of late. it's difficult to speak constantly to an entity who's responses i cannot hear.

does anyone have any... stuff, that i could do daily to help Trench develop?

Sorry I've taken so long. I've had so much trouble with my computer. I got a new version of linux, and for some reason Firefox just stops working after a while and I have to restart the X server to get it working again. It works ok for reading the site and posting, but not for uploading large files.

I had to trim this file down a lot to get it to upload. The original is six minutes, and loops pretty seamlessly. This one is fifteen seconds and doesn't loop as well. Some words come through clearly, but not many. In this sample, you can hear her clearly saying "I hope so". I think I can fix that, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Oh, and my original description of this was wrong. I said she was saying three things at once -- that was me misremembering. It's made from three recordings, but she's actually saying six things at once. I cut a six-minute sample out of three recordings, combined them all into one file, and then cut that file in half and pasted the end over the beginning, and the beginning over the end, and then added the binaural beat on top of that.

I imagine you can probably do this pretty easily with a free audio editing program like Audacity. I used a linux program called mhWaveEdit, because it came with my operating system.

Anyway, here's the file. (At least I hope it uploaded. I can't play it.)

Sorry I've taken so long. I've had so much trouble with my computer. I got a new version of linux, and for some reason Firefox just stops working after a while and I have to restart the X server to get it working again. It works ok for reading the site and posting, but not for uploading large files.

I had to trim this file down a lot to get it to upload. The original is six minutes, and loops pretty seamlessly. This one is fifteen seconds and doesn't loop as well. Some words come through clearly, but not many. In this sample, you can hear her clearly saying "I hope so". I think I can fix that, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Oh, and my original description of this was wrong. I said she was saying three things at once -- that was me misremembering. It's made from three recordings, but she's actually saying six things at once. I cut a six-minute sample out of three recordings, combined them all into one file, and then cut that file in half and pasted the end over the beginning, and the beginning over the end, and then added the binaural beat on top of that.

I imagine you can probably do this pretty easily with a free audio editing program like Audacity. I used a linux program called mhWaveEdit, because it came with my operating system.

Anyway, here's the file. (At least I hope it uploaded. I can't play it.)

Thank you so much, I'll give it a try ^___^

Well, like I said, don't expect too much of it. Fifteen seconds gets a bit repetitive, and it's easy to hear where it ends and loops, so it's a bit distracting. But maybe it'll give you an idea of whether this is the sort of thing that works with you.