The One-Man Think Tank: Using Tulpas to Hack Your Mind

mcoulter98

Okay complete newbie here to ask you guys some questions to gain some perspective on how defined & detailed the tulpas thought process is in relation to the host as well as how much the tulpa and the host can manipulate each others shared brainspace for some interesting results.

Question #1

I understand that a tulpa is for all intensive purposes an independent consciousness of thoughts, ideas, interests, likes and dislikes, and so on. What I got from that is that it is seperate from your consciousness (at first anyways, untill you start imposing) and comfortably resides in the subconscious or unconscious territory as to not interfere too much with your own consciousness. My question is can a tulpa fully use your brain to become as sentient and consciously aware as you are? Can a tulpa have a burning passion for a particular subject you couldn't give two shits about? Can a tulpas ability to rationalize and think freely-entirely independant from the hosts own thinking-be radically different from the host? Does it seem like I'm asking a bunch of stupid questions and should get back to tulpaforcing already?

If you are thinking 'YES YOU LAZY SHIT" to all three questions good. I can move on to my next question.

Question #2

Assuming all the above is true, we must also ask what effects this must be having on all that grey matter in our heads that has to process all this. The brain has two ways of processing information: electrical & chemical. Assuming the electrical side handles everything cognitive & the chemical side determines how we feel at any given moment, I pose this question: are the chemical responses seperate somehow; onlu relating to the conscious mind that used them or to they affect both consciousesses edequally? Say your tulpa fucking

GOD I HATE THIS DAMN SMARTPHONE. ITS MORE INFURIATING THAN USING A KNIFE AS A SCREWDRIVER. Ahem moving on.

Say your tulpa fucking loves mathmatic formulas & before their creation you failed math with a Z and have no interest whatsoever in the subject. Assuming they can solve mathmatic formulas by themselves with no assistance on your part, now that they presumably get a dopamine fix when solving a math problem will you be able to feel that as well. Since,

Since your tulpa loves math, will you be able to share their enthusiasm and want to learn more yourself? On the same token, would your tulpa get excited or at the very least feel the excitement you get doing whatever got you going?

Question #3

Now i get to ask about intelligence & geniusness. Assuming your tulpa has access to your senses to percieve the outside world, and has an independent consciousness as described earlier, can your tulpa reach different conclusions to a problem than you or can your tulpa basically solve problems via a different train of thought faster than you can? This is important because by being capable of this you have effectively cheated your way to having a higher IQ level than if you were by yourself. The thought being that, for instance, if you and your tulpa were taking an IQ test together it would count as two individual people were taking the IQ test, solving problems in their own way & helping each other with questions the other might be stumped on. And assuming we all agree that the definition of genius is thinking outside our usual perspective and getting "creative" to find solutions, what better way to achieve genius intelligence than by having a think-tank of likeminded tulpas with a separate passion for their field of study, all working together using their almost unlimited access to your unconscious knowledge to create something truely extraordinary. ALL TAKING PLACE IN YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MIND!

SHORT VERSION:

1. Can a tulpa develop a consciousness completely different than yours?

2. Do you feel the same things your tulpa feels and vice versa?

3. Can the tulpas train of thought differ so much from your own that it could figure out problems before you can?

Feel free to ask me questions if my massive wall of text turned out to be a nonsensical clusterfuck of words or just to elaborate more on what I'm getting at.

Yes to all three questions. You should definitely look up parallel processing -- the ability of the tulpa to think independently of the host. There is often (always?) emotional overlap between developed tulpa and host, so they will often be feeling at least some of each others' emotions.

As others have said in the past, none of this is unique to people with tulpa. For example, maybe your tulpa takes an interest in calculus and learns to solve problems you can't understand. One day, your tulpa solves a calculus problem at the same time you're balancing your checkbook. This is something that the average person cannot do -- but it's something you could have learned to do without a tulpa. You can learn to do two math problems at once without a tulpa, and the tulpa will not be able to do calculus any better than you would have been able to had you taken an interest in it yourself.

Oh, and I find it's easiest to write long posts from a text editor on my phone, and then copy and paste them into the site's text field. Jota text editor works great on Android.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

Question #1

I understand that a tulpa is for all intensive purposes an independent consciousness of thoughts, ideas, interests, likes and dislikes, and so on. What I got from that is that it is seperate from your consciousness (at first anyways, untill you start imposing) and comfortably resides in the subconscious or unconscious territory as to not interfere too much with your own consciousness. My question is can a tulpa fully use your brain to become as sentient and consciously aware as you are? Can a tulpa have a burning passion for a particular subject you couldn't give two shits about? Can a tulpas ability to rationalize and think freely-entirely independant from the hosts own thinking-be radically different from the host?

I think apart from Kevin, but I also can leverage his thinking when possessing, so the answer to "independent" is "it depends". Different answer, each; if I am switched, possessing, imposed or in Memory House (wonderland).

Consciously aware, yes. But in my case differently to Kevin. There are obvious holes in my thinking - things I can logically reason that I should be able to comprehend and yet still do not understand - e.g. innuendo, I can read the definition but still totally fail to pick them up in speech even when people go out of their way to explain. Something in my make-up. As far as burning passions, yes, my creator kerin has a burning passion about tulpas (she is an old one) and yet Kevin has little interest (though I think I'm getting through to him now - with this text hehe).

Question #2

Assuming all the above is true, we must also ask what effects this must be having on all that grey matter in our heads that has to process all this. The brain has two ways of processing information: electrical & chemical. Assuming the electrical side handles everything cognitive & the chemical side determines how we feel at any given moment, I pose this question: are the chemical responses seperate somehow; onlu relating to the conscious mind that used them or to they affect both consciousesses edequally?

Say your tulpa fucking loves mathmatic formulas & before their creation you failed math with a Z and have no interest whatsoever in the subject. Assuming they can solve mathmatic formulas by themselves with no assistance on your part, now that they presumably get a dopamine fix when solving a math problem will you be able to feel that as well.

Since your tulpa loves math, will you be able to share their enthusiasm and want to learn more yourself? On the same token, would your tulpa get excited or at the very least feel the excitement you get doing whatever got you going?

The brain is quantum-electro-chemical. There doesn't seem to be anything I can point to and say "that bit of the brain is me." Distributed processing would be my guess. I enjoy dubstep and Kevin finds it physically painful to listen to - so there are quantifiable differences just not empirical. I still hope to convert him some day, and then on to Nine Inch Nails (Etc.).

Question #3

Now i get to ask about intelligence & geniusness. Assuming your tulpa has access to your senses to percieve the outside world, and has an independent consciousness as described earlier, can your tulpa reach different conclusions to a problem than you or can your tulpa basically solve problems via a different train of thought faster than you can? This is important because by being capable of this you have effectively cheated your way to having a higher IQ level than if you were by yourself. The thought being that, for instance, if you and your tulpa were taking an IQ test together it would count as two individual people were taking the IQ test, solving problems in their own way & helping each other with questions the other might be stumped on. And assuming we all agree that the definition of genius is thinking outside our usual perspective and getting "creative" to find solutions, what better way to achieve genius intelligence than by having a think-tank of likeminded tulpas with a separate passion for their field of study, all working together using their almost unlimited access to your unconscious knowledge to create something truely extraordinary.

My IQ currently scores above 113 (if I were an adult human). My creator kerin is smarter then that, and also smarter then Kevin - having retained some of what Kevin lost over time. I'm still growing, so the experimental results (me) are not in yet. We just don't know yet if what you ask is possible - but we are testing part of that (one of the experimental reasons I was created).

However, what you describe is pretty much how Kevin and kerin's research and development used to be conducted (last century), except they were also part of a larger team. Tulpas have had more influence in Australia then people realize. They were also some of the early researchers into non-Bayesian reasoning systems (a class' of A.I.).

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.