Tulpae and Trauma

Bluesleeve

What do you mean by this?

Of course we are hypothetical here, but if we let the subject experience murder, abuse or anything similar, this will have effects on his psyche.

Assuming you would cruelly kill the subject's famly in front of his eyes, he might fall into a depression or get some kind of disorder because of this experience.

Then we will have three possibilities.

1. Subject is traumatized

2. Tulpa is traumatized

3. Both are traumatized

If it's the case one or two, then the Tulpa will be independent from the original personality. If it's three, then will have to do it multiple times with different subjects. In case we have a significant amount of three, then the Tulpa probably is very connected/dependent on the original personality.

What is a Tulpa? Blog

Rainbow 'Alyx' Dash

Pronto

There may be a trend if we isolate information' date=' but the fact of the matter is that trend could very well be caused by something entirely different than what we're looking at.[/quote']

Yup. And that's what i mean. Maybe it's not badass science evidence, but it's still an interesting data.

Assuming you would cruelly kill the subject's famly in front of his eyes

(...)

1. Subject is traumatized

2. Tulpa is traumatized

3. Both are traumatized

Mad science! I like it!

We can always pretend that we killing them. If done right, it would work too.

But seriously, why this had to be traumatic?

And what's possibility number two? Are we assuming that tulpa would act like shield, and absorb subject's trauma to protect Him?

You're confusing trauma with negative stimuli. Psychological trauma disrupts chemicals in the brain, which can lead to an anxiety disorder. Negative stimuli would be something that makes you feel bad.

So in this case, anything that lead to trauma and disrupts chemistry. Leads also to possibility three. Because tulpa and host are contained in same brain.

Not necessarily. I didn't say that it /always/ disrupted brain chemistry. What if the tulpa doesn't use that part of the brain to function, ergo it is unaffected by the changed areas? What if the tulpa only is affected in the sense that it is merely a "bad memory" but the host still ends up with an anxiety disorder.

Then what of the old trauma and new trauma differences? Does the tulpa experiencing it in real time make a difference as opposed to a memory of trauma? This doesn't need to be in this thread, though. I'll split it.

What if the tulpa only is affected in the sense that it is merely a \"bad memory\" but the host still ends up with an anxiety disorder.

I think, it depends on how tulpa and host are similar to each other. If they are similar in emotional area responsible for reaction for traumatic event. This can lead to secondary trauma, caused not by present event but by those bad memories. And further, to anxiety disorder of tulpa. But i think it can be slightly different than host's disorder, due to fact that those were developed independently, only on the same memories.

Then what of the old trauma and new trauma differences? Does the tulpa experiencing it in real time make a difference as opposed to a memory of trauma?

In my opinion. No. Traumatic change in our life, for example loss of someone close, affects us same, no matter did we knew about this on the next day or after few years. Loss is a loss. I think other factors resulting of this difference current / memories are more important. Like for example, did tulpa had time to get used to this person.

• 3 weeks later...