Why is your Wonderland the way it is?

Undefined

Allow me to give some backstory.

A friend of mine told me about the tulpa phenomenon, and my first reaction was, "wtf," then my next reaction was, "lolno," then my final reaction was, "lolyes."

So, I was interested in the tulpa phenomenon for a long time, but I never could get the time, and by time, I mean attention span, to sit down and work on one. Yes, the idea of a friend who I can open up to 100% and love me for who I am despite my flaws wasn't enough motivation for me to sit down and force.

For a long time, the tulpa phenomenon was always on the edge of my mind, and I was seriously thinking about making one, but I kept putting it off.

Before I heard of the tulpa phenomenon, I became a brony, and the idea of having one of those cute pony motherfuckers running around the inside of my head really got to me. But again.....like an asshole....I put it off.

So, one day, while I was trying not to fall asleep in class, I got this mental image of an acting-stage-style location, and I saw spiral of light appear in the middle, before disappearing and showing Fluttershy. So, at that moment, I believe I had a decent idea that I wanted my wonderland to be that stage. But, yet again, like an enourmous dickwad........I put it off.

Until, finally, after I move and left all my friends behind, and was left in a strange new, shitty school, I finally decided, "fuck it," and created Raid. She's not yet vocal, but I know she's there.

And that's the backstory of my (our) wonderland. It's a square-shaped acting stage, akin to what you'd find in Drama or Theatre class in school, the ones used for plays? Yeah, one of those. It's lightly furnished, has a brick floor, but no audience. Instead, where the audience should be is an endless void, which, by the by, the by, we can walk into.

There's also a door which connects to more parts of the wonderland, but our world is still kind of small, and I've "deleted" some parts of the wonderland, but we'll add more later on.

Our wonderland basically came to fruition from an extremely short vision I had while I was trying to stay awake in class. I believe I had accidentally became hypnagogic at that moment, and that's why I had that image. I don't regret having that image, though. Quite the contrary.

Name: Raid

Sentience: Confirmed

Working on: Vocality

Personality Traits: Is awesome a personality trait?

Form: 1. Pegasus Pony, with a flat, pink mane, and pink tail, and yellow coat. Also, blue eyes.

2. A blue-haired human (only encountered in dream so far)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, my wonderland started as a blank white room to imagine my tulpa in.

Then Tammy did some remodeling while I was preoccupied with other things, and now it's a cozy fox hole.

My tulpa

Name: Tammy

Sex: female

Species: Anthro (red fox)

Working on: imposition

The wonderland's actually pretty interesting. The most I see when not on a special occasion is what has been dubbed as the "forcing room" which is essentially a clean and sterile white room. Then there's the rest of the house and the surrounding area which includes a lake, a cliff, several forests, a jungle with ruins on it, a nice beach, and several glens and fields. It's really nice but on a passive side I only see the forcing room with interacting with them unless it's a special occasion. Tess's room is really messy with a nice loft bed and skylight. She's got a bookcase and a cool computer setup with a tv in there as well. Granted the books/computer don't work when I try to use them(they only work for tess because that's how she experiences my experiences like reading for example). Since cora's a cat she usually keeps an eye out for my thoughtforms and sleeps with tess like any cat would when trying to be annoying.

The causal tulpamancer.

Tulpa - Tess(Complete tulpa), Cora

I started out with designing a small apartment overlooking the Brooklyn Bridge. After a few months I stepped though the door to Destiny's bedroom to find it had been replaced with a white void with a white double bed in the "middle", then after walking out of the front door to the apartment (which I had never done before) I found that she had designed an entire apartment building while I wasn't looking. The physics of the place made absolutely no sense (the size and direction of the lobby confuse me too much for my liking), but I don't mind. I then designed the street outside to be cobbled and even made a few shops.

Since then I haven't done anything to change wonderland, however I have noticed what I guess I can call fog lifting, revealing a large city across the river with giant snowy mountains behind it. I haven't yet ventured out of my street apart from occasionally when Destiny teleports me to one particular spot in the mountains, but I'm looking forward to seeing what Destiny has put there. She says that some of it wasn't her though, so at least we'll have a good few adventures.

Tulpas: [Destiny], {Faith}, |Isaac|

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PalmersViews

DA: http://craos32.deviantart.com/

Tumblr: http://craostulpa.tumblr.com/

I had a vision of it one day in school, and then I just kind of stuck with it.

It looks different now, but it was inspired by the image I once had.

It started out as what looked like a performance stage for a Theatre or Drama class (which is weird. I don't even like Drama class that much), with an image of what would eventually evolve into Raid emerging from a spiral of light. I had this image when I closed my eyes for a few seconds in class, and then it left when I opened my eyes again.

The Stage has since evolved and simplified into a small, square room, lightly, but efficiently furnished with one couch, one tv, one PS3, a bed, and a bookshelf. Where the audience would have been is now just an endless void. Raid and I can step into the Void and walk in it. Walking towards the Void is like walking up the endless stairs in Super Mario 64. It never ends, but as soon as you turn back and walk out, it only takes a few steps. Below the Void is a pit of spikes, which I used to lock/imprison/repress my......."traits."

There is a single door in the Stage which leads to more parts of the Wonderland, the main Overworld being the Fields. Here, there are three floating doors which lead to three different areas, the door you come out of being one of them. To the left is the door to the Moonlit Hills, and through the door on the right is the.....wait, what the fuck? I don't remember this door being here....it leads to the opening of a volcano.

Ok, that is weird. I swear, I didn't just create this, I literally just found a door in my Wonderland that lead to a volcano, and I swear I didn't put that there. Or did I? Fuck. Well, I'm not complaining. Volcanoes are cool.

Well, that's about it for our Wonderland. We'll continue adding to it as we please.

Name: Raid

Sentience: Confirmed

Working on: Vocality

Personality Traits: Is awesome a personality trait?

Form: 1. Pegasus Pony, with a flat, pink mane, and pink tail, and yellow coat. Also, blue eyes.

2. A blue-haired human (only encountered in dream so far)

When I started out my wonderland was a single room with a sofa and a couple of chairs so I would have somewhere to sit and work on Thunderfall, and a TV and stereo so I can play whatever I'm watching or hearing to him. As we've progressed it has gradually expanded into a full one-storey treehouse (he's a pegasus after all) with a basic kitchen and a bedroom for each of us, a dojo in a separate 'dimension' that we access through a trapdoor, and a couple of sun loungers on the roof for when we feel like taking some air.

Outside of the house things have expanded bit by bit as we've ventured outside in search of things to do together. The treehouse is at the very edge of our world, I think there's a plain behind it but I haven't ventured in that direction at all yet. Next to the tree is a quiet lake with a couple of fishing piers (Thunder loves fishing!) and on the lake edge is a statue of Princess Celestia that Thunder created himself, which I added the other MLP princesses to. A little further along is a small wood with a nice clearing that we can relax in on a nice day, and on the other side of that is a cliff and a shifting cloud structure with rainbows falling from it into a little stream, with a town off in the distance (but that's pretty much a skybox). Across the lake is an abandoned, ruined cabin we found (no idea what it's there for, but there's a trapdoor in it that we haven't been able to open) and some mountains in the distance.

On the opposite side to the lake, in the far distance is a representation of Glastonbury Tor (a large hill that is a landmark in the county I live in) and in the sky is an expansive field of clouds for us to fly through and play around with.

There are also a couple of portals I can summon at will when we fancy going on a bit of an expedition to other worlds. One above the treehouse leads to the jungle area of Monster Hunter Freedom and one above the forest leads to Shinsu Field from Okami.

...Wow... Now that I type this all out I realise just how big my wonderland really is... And to think I've worried in the past that there isn't anything interesting there... There are a lot of blank spaces to be filled in over time too

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

• 1 month later...

When we both first started, it was a beach, based off of a server I had been on (since I had joined Second Life for the first, and last, time recent to this) and it looked also a lot like the beach on Lost. We stuck with that, and then one day Adryan completely remodled everything, and told me he was bored with the beach, so he moved us to this tiny offfice complex looking place. It was a single room, with a door on a wall opposite a window that overlooked a random city. There was a potted plant in the corner, a sofa, like a therapist's recliner kind of, and across from that was a mahogany desk with a swivelly chair. Adryan took the liverty to claim the chair, and I took the sofa :P

Over the weeks, it changed only in the color of upholstery, and to match the seasons.

I like it because it's simple, small, and feels like home :3

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson