Medical aid for imposition?.

nilink

Like Nobillis said, orange juice helps with the pain, especially if you drink it before you begin forcing. It's like how a hangover is caused by dehydration -- if you drink lots before it becomes a problem, it won't become a problem.

Oh my god serious? That is what a hangover is? I've been dehydrated after naps and felt awful.

Are you serious? Why would you even paste something that makes you so sick (Benadryl in the quantities pasted)? Don't even bother! What the hell! Next, tell us to take nutmeg (really bad idea. So bad they didn't even bother making it illegal).

Guys, really, do not take the benadryl in those quantities..... it'll make you feel like shit. I don't see how that would help with imposition, and if pain can block a young tupper, so can feeling sick as hell. I don't know why someone would post something like that >.> And they went to a site that shares experiences of how much it sucks as well, not that you can Google without running into the experiences.

My lip hurts.

I did some "research" in a few over-the-counter medicine. I would strongly advise not to try them. Please note that neither I, Doctor_Jekyll, any member of this board or tulpa.info endorses the use of of drugs or medication without the advice of a medical doctor. This is for information purposes and injury prevention. I fell into shock, got a black eye, got a severe case of dehydration whilst my body had diarrhea, dislocated my shoulder and had a compressed ulnar nerve in quite a few different trips and my research is currently halted. My left hand still doesn't work correctly and I'm waiting for neurological tests to be performed. I'm also known to have an history of alcoholism and drug abuse; the latter might not be related, but you have been warned.

I would like to hear more about this "experience"

Guys, really, do not take the benadryl in those quantities..... it'll make you feel like shit. I don't see how that would help with imposition, and if pain can block a young tupper, so can feeling sick as hell. I don't know why someone would post something like that >.> And they went to a site that shares experiences of how much it sucks as well, not that you can Google without running into the experiences.

It all depends on the person really, I've taken benadryl is those doses, even just a bit higher of a dose and aside from basically getting, REALLY messed up, it was fine.

I've also been given IV benadryl in the ER when I was bit by a rattle snake but couldn't have the anti-venom. I don't know the dosage, but within minutes I was having very intense, realistic hallucinations.

It's still frequent enough (the physical shittiness symptoms) that someone shouldn't try it. If by messed up you mean you hallucinated a lot, cool. If by messed up you mean it made you feel shitty, that's what I'm warning against.

My lip hurts.

I'm sort of scared about what kind of thread I have created.

Also if makes a difference half the drug's mentioned on this are one's that I have heard/seen lad's robbing from chemist's on Talaght street for recreational use.I am Glad I have a decent amount of self control to not take this s**** myself.

''I mold my imagination as if it were clay''.

I would like to hear more about this "experience"

It's a mixed bag. I mean, having your tulpa show up in a shadow form with clothes on, feeling her present behind you and having her speak happened. So did my parents randomly appearing in my home and being persecuted by mosquitos.

Can you specify what you you want to know?

I don't see how that would help with imposition, and if pain can block a young tupper, so can feeling sick as hell. I don't know why someone would post something like that >.>

Well, it's possible, but not advised, to assist in visualization. It reminds me of a thread on 420chan where a guy always had this girl show up during his DPH trips, but as soon as he remembered that it was an hallucination, she disappeared. Results were barely conclusive but expensive on the body and mind.

I'm sort of scared about what kind of thread I have created.

Also if makes a difference half the drug's mentioned on this are one's that I have heard/seen lad's robbing from chemist's on Talaght street for recreational use.I am Glad I have a decent amount of self control to not take this s**** myself.

There's nothing to be scared of. I wondered the same thing myself. At the end of the day, just like fitness, there is no pill to take to magically make it happen. It's in your mind and you've got to reach it; half the fun is figuring out how. And going at 120 miles/hour won't help you get there faster if you don't know where your destination is. The lesson here is as follows: "The tigers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction." We learn better by experience than institution.

It's still frequent enough (the physical shittiness symptoms) that someone shouldn't try it. If by messed up you mean you hallucinated a lot, cool. If by messed up you mean it made you feel shitty, that's what I'm warning against.

I don't mean shitty, but I didn't really hallucinate a lot on a large dose of the pill form, either. It was a very surreal feeling and it helps a lot with my meditation and (none tulpa related) imposition.

I'm not saying people should just go and try a large dose, I slowly built up to that over time and allowed myself to get used to it. Might be why I didn't feel shitty.

I'm sorry your experience was so negative.