Erika and Forester lost in the woods

forester

A friend of mine referred me to this site when he first told me about his tulpa. Out of curiosity I read many of the articles posted here and the concept fascinated me.

It has been two weeks since I started to work on Erika, who I originally tried to make a she-wolf. Well that didn't last very long as she preferred to remain is her human form. Erika looks 17 with rust coloured wavy hair, and green eyes. Her personality needs some work but I'm hoping she develops an impish sister persona.

A couple days into starting on Erika, I'm pretty sure I got ' why do you play so much games?'from her, but it felt like my own thought pushed forward (at the time I was playing Final Fantasy). I haven't heard her say anything since. After two weeks I realised that I hadn't been forcing enough when today I had lots of trouble seeing her form. Up till today I had been narrating the majority of the time with little actual forcing.

Any idea if too little forcing will be a problem for making a tulpa? I intend to put more time into it, I just wonder if too little will be bad.

It's ultimately going to slow you down; the more forcing you do, the faster your tulpa will develop. How much would you say you're forcing every day?

Trust me, you're not the only one that's not forcing as much as you should be. Misty's been with me for all her two months and we're still at the emotional response/maybe sometimes thought sending stages.

Tulpa: Misty

DOB: August 12, 2013

Relative Age: 15

Actual age: 11 months

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Hope" is the thing with feathers —

That perches in the soul —

And sings the tune without the words —

And never stops — at all —

I was doing 30min or so every few days, but that included going into my wonderland and looking around. Today I did an hour on Erika's form alone and there was quick improvement.

You (and I) probably need to progress to daily 15-30 minute sessions daily. As you begin to make a habit of it, it will become more natural to you, as will all daily routines.

During these sessions, try to focus on Erika as much as possible; it's not bad if your mind gets sidetracked (like mine does), but as Erika develops you will be able to go into your wonderland and look around, and Erika will be right there with you. Maybe she'll even help you map out the place, if needed.

Of course, narrating will still help Erika along, as it did with me and Misty, so I would definitely encourage you to keep up what you're doing and expand upon it.

I can't tell you much more than that, as I'm not as experienced as I sound (and I'm just about 10 years younger than you), but I hope that helped even just a bit.

Tulpa: Misty

DOB: August 12, 2013

Relative Age: 15

Actual age: 11 months

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Hope" is the thing with feathers —

That perches in the soul —

And sings the tune without the words —

And never stops — at all —

Welcome to the forums forester. Your friend must be very intelligent and also quite handsome to give you such good advice, you're lucky to have him!

I seem to be in the same boat as you and re-hydration when it comes to making time to force. re-hydration makes a good point about building the habit slowly, and i think i'm going to try and follow it.

Other than that why not tell us a little about your wonderland, and certainly more about Erika?

"The way is in training."

- Miyamoto Musashi

Just remember to force as much as you can, and stuff like that. Otherwise, looks like you're doing well!

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Bout time for an update.

Today Erika has begun to send thoughts/ideas to me, looking like a precurser to actual talking. About a week ago I was trying to come up with a list of likes and she added a few via images but that has not occured since.

Has anyone else have their tulpa say they like something you don't?

Turns out Erika like oranges where I don't. (I'm even allergic to the smell)

My wonderland was originally just a cabin in the woods, which I created long ago as a get-away. Since Erika now lives there it has expanded to include a nice dirt pathway up to the wooden cabin that crosses over a stream. Next to the path there is a weeping willow ( which I can swear I didn't put there). The stream comes from a pool supplied by way of waterfall, which is now used as a swimming area instead of decor.

Erika requested a orchard that grows oranges, apples and peaches. ( I'm anxious to add smell to the wl because the fragrance from them will be heaven!)

Today I have just started developing a beach/boardwalk area. The beach looks out onto sparkling ocean waves while inland the boardwalk sits against a cliff-face with (for now) empty shops.