Tulpas and Ingress?

I have a question that is rather extremely important to me, but before I ask it, I must explain why I am asking.

So there's this game out on Google Play for ONLY Android devices (authored by Niantic Labs at Google) that is being ported to iOS (sometime this year I believe), and I am a Level 3 Agent for the Resistance. The whole thing is centered around XM. XM is Exotic Matter. Though this is just a game, I am curious because this game has a direct influence on the human thought pattern depending on which side you're on. This is supposedly XM exposure. Resistance Agents become more logical and fight harder to keep the Enlightened from taking over the world while the Enlightened Agents become more.... Bloated in thoughts. They seem to view "enlightenment" as the only source of knowledge. Their motto is "Become Enlightened" while the Resistance motto is "Keep Resisting" I think. But my point is.... This game influences differentiations in thought patterns. I have experienced this myself.

I am a host of 5 tulpae and have a huge plane where they exist that is always changing because it is a growing society.

My point is.... Could this game effect tulpae, too? I have noticed that most Enlightened speak in a godly manner while Resistance are skeptical of XM. I am resisting the XM exposure, but I don't know for how long I can keep up. Will this effect my tulpae?

Name: Midna

Form: nine-tailed Renamon without gloves or a Silver Fox

Working on: Possession

Personality: Sweet and caring unless you hurt me. Then you better run

What.

It's a game. If it has "direct influence", it only has it because you allow it to.

Also the English plural is tulpas.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

What.

It's a game. If it has "direct influence", it only has it because you allow it to.

Also the English plural is tulpas.

Thanks. I thought it was tulpae because I read it somewhere. Can't remember.

Ultimately, what comes to pass will depend entirely upon the way in which your mind interacts with the subtleties in any given circumstance.

But I believe it's a pretty simple issue: If part of your unconscious feels well and truly influenced by the Enlightened and their axiom of intuition and 'second sight,' I'm sure one or more of your tulpas could decide they agree with that faction.

After all, Resistance is futile.

Ultimately, what comes to pass will depend entirely upon the way in which your mind interacts with the subtleties in any given circumstance.

But I believe it's a pretty simple issue: If part of your unconscious feels well and truly influenced by the Enlightened and their axiom of intuition and 'second sight,' I'm sure one or more of your tulpas could decide they agree with that faction.

After all, Resistance is futile.

TREKIE FTW! And so far the Resistance is doing good. And thank you. I will try to keep them from Shaper and XM influences.

TREKIE FTW! And so far the Resistance is doing good. And thank you. I will try to keep them from Shaper and XM influences.

Man. This practically begs for a whole other discussion that would propel this thread so far off-topic it'd be drifting in the XM æther.

I'm Enlightened by compulsion.)

Man. This practically begs for a whole other discussion that would propel this thread so far off-topic it'd be drifting in the XM æther.

I'm Enlightened by compulsion.)

NO! YOU CAN'T BE!

Ha. Well thank you for helping.

I don't know if that's entirely true. Games are capable of changing the way people think -- look at Monopoly, Tetris, gambling, and role-playing games for a few examples.

And while I firmly believe that video games don't cause people to shoot each other, it does seem that people are significantly more capable of shooting each other when they've practiced shooting at human-shaped targets as opposed to shooting at bullseyes, so first-person-shooter games could influence the way we think in that way.

As for Ingress, I downloaded the game and tried it out. I don't think it'll have any major impact on your thought process. (I'm Enlightened, but I don't know that I'll continue playing very long -- I live in a phone-dead area, which makes hacking portals very difficult.)

Thanks. I thought it was tulpae because I read it somewhere. Can't remember.

You'll see "tulpae" all over the place. It's a Latin pluralization for a Tibetan word that's been adopted into English. So Sands is right in that it's probably the least correct plural. But there is no *correct* plural. Sands likes "tulpas", and I prefer "tulpa" with no S, like with sheep and deer. Use what you want to use, as long as we can understand you.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

Monopoly and Tetris didn't change the way I think... weren't really think-changing games. But Tetris sure has effects on my... I don't know, is it my physical eyes or mind's eye? I see those blocks when I close my eyes after playing Tetris or Tetris-based games.

My lip hurts.

Tetris sure has effects on my... I don't know, is it my physical eyes or mind's eye? I see those blocks when I close my eyes after playing Tetris or Tetris-based games.

This is actually a thing.

I wonder if inducing this effect with a game involving your tulpa's form could help you visualize. Anyway, I think I might be getting a bit off-topic here.