ThunderClap

schlondark

CyberD

Averian

Mayormorgan

GGMethos

Dialogues

Ashmo

With the GAT Manager decided, that means the team is completed, and once the admins have finished applying changes to the forum, we can start criticizing and approving of guides.

For reference, the "Guides" subforum will be split into 2 sections, and a new subforum will be added to the "Forum Questions & Comments" subforum:

Pending Guides - this is where all unapproved/new guides go until they've either been Approved or the thread author requests deletion of their thread.

Approved Guides - this is where guides that have received at least 60% GAT Approval (which means that currently, at least 9 GATs have to approve of a guide for it to be moved here) go. It's also the section that the front page link to "Guides" will link to, and is supposed to be as perfect as it can be.

GAT Discussion - this is where you can voice all of your complaints and compliments regarding the GAT, as well as suggest new ideas for the system and give meta-feedback on GAT feedback. The system is always open for input, and is designed to improve, not stay the same.

Any disagreements/ideas can be posted in this thread until the GAT Discussion subforum is up. Feedback and suggestions will always be welcome.

GAT Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/naCmxxEZ

The IRC GAT channel is #tulpa.GAT

I'd also like to request that all GATs idle in the irc channel. This is not necessary, but so far it's proven to be a very effective method of communication, as opposed to forums-only. If you're a GAT and join that channel, but don't automatically receive moderator status, contact me so I'll change that. Some people have different irc nicks than forum usernames and I might've skipped you while making the list.

fresh to death

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

Once again, if both Phi and CreativeMind are in, I'll bow out and give SkyeWint and Dialogues the empty seats.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

That'd actually be really helpful, thanks. Solves the problem of the case where both phi and creativemind reply.

Because apparently we're voting.

Waffles for important guy position because he's still the dude for the job.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I'll vote for JD1215 for manager.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard